RUBI RIZZO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
tango75jlb
Guru

Re: RUBI RIZZO

Post by tango75jlb »

Je crois que même si un jour je ne devais pas être du tout d'accord avec toi dans une de tes analyses sur ce site, Valmont, oui je crois que je demeurerais malgré tout fan de tes analyses car te lire est toujours raffiné et délicieux.
Ton pseudo, "Valmont", me fait penser à un aristocrate ou un noble du 17e siècle LOL qui analyserait les films et castings de Pierre Woodman.
;) ;)

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Thank you so much, tango75jlb!

I wish I could have lived in the 17 or 18th Century! I hope i did that in a previous life...before the end of monarchy and aristocracy, haha
Maybe you could help a bit little Rubi for the general vote, even if it's surely useless for this month...It could help us to see earlier her casting's update this year...

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

@Valmont i have already voted and I can’t and want change anything. I thought to give my Vote to Rubi but i decided to give Votes to older Castings. But next month I’ll give my Vote to Rubi for sure. She is a wonderful girl. And this week we get the marvelous Alexis Bril. It’s gonna be great. Nice times ahead of us.

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Perfectly right, Durex88!
I understood completely your choice! Myself, except for Rubi, I voted only for "old" castings because maybe it is time to release them! I hope that we could see Rubi this year very soon...
And yes, the marvelous Alexis Brill will deserve all our attention...So great, the first scene she ever did...

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

For the fans of little RUBI, her interview has 6 MINUTES MORE now...
6 minutes where you could see something you could not see before...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes the interview part is complete for now ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

Rubi Rizzo is probably the next presale
Great News. Pierre it seems you know my weaknesses :D :D :D. I already looking forward to the start of the presale and i will spend some money with pleasure. She is an angel

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

joshe
Guru

Post by joshe »

Mr. Pierre.
Considering the slow response from Arietta's presale. To consider, will Rubi's presale start in the next few days or will it be only when Arietta's ends?
Personally, I want to see Rubi's casting and will contribute to her presale.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course only after the Arietta presale will end !!!

PW