RENATA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
larrix
Guru

Re: RENATA

Post by larrix »

Interessant casting: ennuyeux au début, pas prometteur et puis elle s'ouvre et commence à rire. Sympa, juste dommage qu'elle s'arrete au soft...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

T'as vraiment besoin de tout expliquer toi ! C'est ton point de vue je le respecte mais laisse un peu de suspens pour ceux qui penseront differement de toi ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

manfred
Padawan

Post by manfred »

Dear Gentleman's !
I am deeply sorry that I don't know any word in French ! In the same time I am extremely would like to know what was discussed in this topic .
I don't want to disturb Pierre with request about translation because he is too busy !
I would like kindly ask all forum members to write in English to avoid not necessary distributing of Master .

I like this girl very much !
I don't know what was talking about earlier but I am sure that Master made all possible efforts to convince her !

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

manfred

i cannot translate everything, but the good news is there are rumours that she may do Boy/Girl action!!

manfred
Padawan

Post by manfred »

alex82
Thank you very much for assistance !

It will great to see so perfect lady as Renata in hot B/G action !

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

manfred

sprichst du Deutsch?

manfred
Padawan

Post by manfred »

alex82

No , unfortunately !)