VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
sybarite2016
Guru

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by sybarite2016 »

I like her casting and she seems a very friendly and natural down to earth girl and she has huge tits and was pretty but I didn’t see her as the most beautiful on this site by a long shot!!

There are many more beautiful girls IMO.

Merper
Guru

Post by Merper »

sybarite2016 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:07 pm
I like her casting and she seems a very friendly and natural down to earth girl and she has huge tits and was pretty but I didn’t see her as the most beautiful on this site by a long shot!!

There are many more beautiful girls IMO.
Well, I mean if YOU didn't see her as being that pretty then that's really what matters. Not like everyone has different tastes or anything. YOUR view/opinion of her is absolutely the end all, be all and therefore it makes her not at all beautiful and completely absurd so many really liked her and thought she was very pretty. :roll:

damix
Guru

Post by damix »

Pierre, what is your unfinished fantasy or dreaming scene with her?

sybarite2016
Guru

Post by sybarite2016 »

Merper, I said in my opinion you clown! You’re free to have your own opinion I’m not stopping you!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Guys no need fight for a question of taste. I can understand some people to be mad of Viola and some others to think she is not the most beautiful here. Who cares ??? She is the number 1 on the sale and number 1 of the forum !!!
What else ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Faut arrêter cette fille est le top du top , dommage d'avoir râtée une grande carrière ! Meilleure en anal qu'en vaginal d'où mon incompréhension sur ses capacités quand elle a voulue se lancer !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Le coeur fait rarement bon ménage avec le trou de balle quand il s'agit de le donner aux autres !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

vettori
Padawan

Post by vettori »

missing Viola
im in love about her :oops:

woodyman
Padawan

Post by woodyman »

Hi Pierre,
do you know what Viola is doing at the moment ?
Regards
woodyman

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

elle profite de sa retraite dorée dans les caraïbes !