SUZANNA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SUZANNA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's the past man ...
Nothing special, she was very hot and pretty that's all I can tell.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

cyberlover
Padawan

Post by cyberlover »

Pierre i have seen a mistake in the word about the nationality of Suzanna.
You write Deutch.
If she is from Netherlands the right word is Dutch.
If she is from Germany the right word (in German language) is Deutsche.
So Suzanna is Dutch or German?
Thanks.

PS: too bad the tape is destroyed. She has an angel face.

sphinxterre
Guru

Post by sphinxterre »

In fact, in the preview of Chrystal Sinn's casting, he is making the same mistake mixing those two terms, but in talking.
He says something like,"we have a Deutch [you hear it pronounced like this] girl, it's not every day we have a girl from the Netherlands"

But in Zoe Davis' preview he actually corrects himself after first saying 'Deutch', so somebody made him aware of this.

Now, with regards to Suzanna:
The nationality of the girl is always written in English in the upper right corner, so if it's D[e]utch, the Netherlands are implied.

Finally, I listened to her preview, and her Dutch/Nederlands accent while talking English is unmistakable, that 'breathy' "s", it's kinda hard to describe. Zoe has it too, but less strongly. German speakers would agree, as they are pretty familiar with the same accent (in German) from Dutch media personalities.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can't tell you, my "frenglish" doesn't give me any chance to catch it !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!