FAITH

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Xanderian
Padawan

Re: FAITH

Post by Xanderian »

Sorry Pierre..I coudln't explain.. The Faith Scene from "Wild Waves" is available as HD..Do you have other scenes as HD from "Wild Waves" available or in future ? or not possible ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No it's you who doesn't understand, Wild Waves means nothing, all my works after July 2005 have been shooted in HD, so who care on what support I've sale what and who did DVDs with that, Sex City for instance was shooted in HD ( first time in Europe ) but Private put it in DV 4/3 version on DVD but it will be in full HD remasterised at Woodman Film . com soon !!!
So to be more clear, I've the original rushes of all my past work and can provide any type of format on any support, but now only the net is the place where I put content.
So HD format or DV or HI 8 depends only of when, I did what !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

Quelle superbe scène PW! On retrouve le grand art avec des superbes paysages, comme dans tes meilleurs films. Ouah, ça fait du bien. Où la scène a-t-elle été filmée? C'est du semi-public, il y avait des spectacteurs autour? :shock:
Je trouve Faith sympa et naturelle, même si c pas un top 10. Et puis c'est une vraie fille flexible ! Elle te prend des positions graves et quasi inédites. En plus avec la côte en arrière fond, p... c grandiose...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'ai tourné ça au Brésil dans la même villa que celle déjà utilisé pour Indécency en 1998.
C'est devenu un Hotel, dans la ville de Buzios, mais maintenant c'est totalement pourri !
Bien dommage...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!