FERNANDINHA FERNANDEZ

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: FERNANDINHA FERNANDEZ

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think very soon because it's true there was nothing more from her since a moment and I have lot of request about her !
Also since few day she's in the top 10 girls of 2010 and it's deserved she's an atomic one !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Sagat
Padawan

Post by Sagat »

Thank´s Pierre.
I hope anxiously for release.
Thank you my friend.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Be a little more patient, it's very soon !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

tiger
Guru

Post by tiger »

she's very cute.
Thank you very much Pierre

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Relax all is under control ...

PW

petitemaispuissante
Padawan

Post by petitemaispuissante »

Pierre was about to loose his guts on this one. "Accident de travail sur le tournage de WCX, Une brillante carrière brisée par un geste maladroit d'une débutante... " Awesomely funny. Especially when she makes confused excuses for hurting his main working instrument, the holy precious "PW Superballs" ! Moins une ! ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ah oui clair qu'elle m'a pété une boule ce jour là !!!
It'"s what we call " a balls broker" ! And the worst it's true in both side she's also a balls broker in the life, very difficult temperament, but so lovely that no one can resist !

PW

Sagat
Padawan

Post by Sagat »

Pierre tells me.
Is it true you offered a bag for Fernandinha in exchange for a blowjob?
She declined, but you still gave her the suitcase?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Where did you heard something so stupid ? She blows my dick at Casting, at Wunf and it was perfect but I was always with my girlfriend when I was with Fernandinha and even if she is a marvelous sucker, she's not better than Sophie ( who is ? )
So why should I ask her to do this ? And even if it was true why in exchange of a bag ?
if you knew me personnaly you will know it's not my style and I could said this like a joke yes, but never I have request sex in exchange of anything with anybody !!!
And if I remember good she blows me in Paris at second casting, just for fun, so why should I pray for this ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Sagat
Padawan

Post by Sagat »

It was her boyfriend who said that a social network in Brazil (Orkut).
He also said that as she did not understand English very well, sometimes there was stress between you and her. He said you always wanted something more, and she dodged. She also said that you always wanted to be pampered because you have a name in the industry and took advantage of that and she hated it.
That's what I write is not my statement, is just what I read here and I'm replaying it.