SASHA HEAVEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Sherlok
Guru

Re: SASHA HEAVEN

Post by Sherlok »

You will be happy Valmont !! Everything you asked Santa Claus Pierre has been brought to you ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

adamhirst6788
Guru

Post by adamhirst6788 »

Such a beauty. Will be a pleasure to watch the rest of the scene.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't worry Sherlock, one of your biggest request is coming in less than two weeks !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Pierre is the new Santa Claus!
Blessings on him. THANKS Pierre!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's me who say thanks to all of you who support my work.
I can do this only because you are here and loyal to me. It was very hard this year to keep going with the site but I did it by respect to guys like you and Sherlock and all others great members I have here !!!
I hope 2021 will be a better year if Mr Covid can go to hell ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Since I was little they taught me that things are earned with work and sacrifice, that's why every day I value your work more.
It is difficult today to find a person so faithful to his ideas who has such passion for his work and who values the quality of the product above all else, making 99.9% of actresses and 99.9% of his followers feel satisfied.
You have achieved that by yourself ... and that passion and energy that you put in each scene has conquered us and that is why we are very proud to follow your work every day.
My father always told me from a very young age "Do what makes you happy", and there is no doubt that this website has given me many joys. :D :D :D
Thank you Pierre and all my colleagues for spending so many years together making many people happy.
Happy New Year!! ;)

NAPOLITANA
Guru

Post by NAPOLITANA »

absolutely fantastic update Pierre.
This little girls getting so crazy wild wild treatment
and then these last 2-3 minutes where Gaby asks her about her experience-
just a small "normal" conversation after 100 insane orgasms right before:)
-love it-what a transformation.
This is why I only subscribe to this website.
Happy new year, hopefully all will change to the better soon.

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Very nice update, even if I think that Camilla Moon's update was a little more explosive...
But they are not the same kind of woman...Camilla is a real woman sure of her charm and beauty...Sasha is like a little flower in the sand, and she is very moving because of that...
The way she dressed like a girl next door at the end of this casting is very exciting without any sexual action, just by the contrast...
So very good work, Pierre, as usual...Sasha reminds me a lot a french actress called Mia Moore...The same kind of fresh and tender girl.

Just a detail, Pierre : the same phenomena happened to Sasha Heaven today as it happened to Camilla Moon the day of her casting update : yesterday, on wesnesday 30th December, Sasha was number 8 in Top 2020, just after Viola Bailey, and after the update she lost 11 ranks, becoming number 19. Now she won one rank and became at the end of the day number 18 in Top 2020. But there is a real problem with computers for the casting's second updates.

Happy New Year 2021 for Pierre, his family and all the great members of this site!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you guys !!!

You make my first day of 2021 even more pleasant now. Taking my coffee and reading you is a pleasure ...

Valmont I will seriously make a search myself about what you said ...

PW

dgedge82
Guru

Post by dgedge82 »

Salut Pierre et tous mes voeux pour 2021 !!!

Ca serait super que tu nous mettes en sous titres la conversation entre Sasha et Gaby, et j' espère aussi que tu pourras retravailler très prochainement avec cette perle.

dgedge