LYAVA BROWN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LYAVA BROWN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Today ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Norman
Guru

Post by Norman »

Is it premier for today?

adamhirst6788
Guru

Post by adamhirst6788 »

Looking forward to an older casting.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have got various problem with that casting, I could not find back the original project with the interview ...
But it's set up and it's on the way now !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Norman
Guru

Post by Norman »

She’s so natural and beautiful Lyava. She reminds of Snow White, with that pale, smooth skin.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Finaly the casting will be there before midnight !!!
I was a bit "monster" with her for her first anal ever, but she enjoyed it a lot ...

PW

AlexVek
Padawan

Post by AlexVek »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:51 pm
Finaly the casting will be there before midnight !!!
I was a bit "monster" with her for her first anal ever, but she enjoyed it a lot ...

PW
Thank u Thank u Thank for updating old castings, as many of the members me included really like the old ones and I only wish u can update 1 old casting every month.

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Wooooow, this is really giving hope. A real original casting. No pissing, no handcam but back to the roots.
I know, it’s not anymore how most people seem to want it (including PW) but THIS is exactly what made PW unique. Never forget that.

Merci,
Liabatyd

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

I like her style a lot - and her body. And of course her reaction when you f*ck her from behind..and atm..the only thing missing is the drink ;)
Nice christmas present for your fans!
Enjoy the holidays!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

.the only thing missing is the drink
At first she was OK for let me show it and then after she get dressed back she said she doesn't want people to see anything.
I convinced her to let me show until the cut ... I was able to get more unfortunately.
But OK I think her first anal was already a great present and I think she was really nice with me that day !!!

PW