MISS MELISSA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mils92
Padawan

Re: MISS MELISSA

Post by mils92 »

merci pierre pour ce beau cadeau de noel ca fait longtemps qu'on a pas eu le droit a une scène aussi hard

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Well I didnt watch this casting at last Christmas because it was too long for me...but it is a complete MASTERPIECE...

3 hours and 13 minutes, it is as long as Ben-Hur ou The Ten Commandments! It's like The Ten Commandments of Sex, haha, almost impossible to watch it in only once time.

Miss Melissa is really an adorable girl, completely submissive and happy to be like this, with a beautiful natural body...her appearance makes me think about Kirsten Dunst, the same type of angelic woman, surely because their families come both from Northern Europe...

It is a pity that such a great casting like this doesnt become number 1 at 2019, 2020 or 2021...It is only ranked number 13 in 2019, number 40 in 2020 and number 26 in 2021! Incredible but true...

Whatever, enjoy this jewel a little hidden!

And some great members of the site, like occidental, Jean, Sherlok, mercury123, Rogue Trader, Zegerman, daba52, msp89, manhouse, balou, etc. like her very much and gave her their high recommandations...
So I dont understand why her casting hasnt much more success...except if a lot of people like me didnt have time to watch her casting fully updated at Christmas...
Miss Melissa deserved better...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I fully agree with you but can't do anything about it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Miss Melissa is completely underestimated here : number 40 in Top 2020, number 41 in Top 2021!
She is great, guys! Watch her incredible casting (3h13)...
miss melissa 1459659.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's not me on the photo but anyway ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes you're right she is fabulous, same as Clara Mia for instance who doesn't get the ranking she deserves ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Yes, it's not you, Pierre haha...Sorry I dont know who he is but I choose the picture for this incredible face of Miss Melissa...

I found her unbelievable in every picture...
MELISSA 791_1000.jpg
in this one, looking like a great movie star...

The two girls cannot really be compared about their rankings. In one case, since eight months, almost every day, someone talks about Clara Mia, very often you who are maybe her greatest supporter. So she has very great support here and that's fine.
In the other case, except me, nobody talked about Melissa since the end of december.

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

@Valmont the Competition is just to big here. Melissa is sweet like a bonbon.There are to much beautiful girls here. I’m really proud that my Favorit Girl Angela Allison is doing so well in the Rankings :D :D :D

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

@Durex88 : you are right to be proud because it is a lot thanks to you that we have now Angela's update here.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have no answer about the success of the girl T compared to the girl Z etc ... it's something making me sometime upset but I can't change it.
If you support a girl like Carl ( I miss him ) was doing with Caylian Curtis then up to you to make a thread up regularly but for the other part, I can't do anything ...

PW

Bjorn_Borg
Guru

Post by Bjorn_Borg »

Pierre, you have one XXXX with Melissa in stock ?
This sounds interesting and can be a success as there is very little new material available with her !