ADRIA RAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ADRIA RAE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tu te prends la tête on en a rien à foutre de ce mec , on joue pas notre vie sur son opinion !
Ben quand tu sais qu'il fait 4 milliard de visiteurs /mois sur son site principal ça casse un peu l'ambiance !!!
Mais sinon oui je ne travaille pas par rapport à lui mais par rapport à vous et moi les amis, je fais ce que j'aime en espérant que vous aimerez aussi. C'est comme ça et pour le moment ça fonctionne depuis 3 décennies !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

"Les chtis" aussi ça à fait beaucoup d'entrées au ciné, ça change pas le fait que c'est de la daube, tout comme ce qu'il fait dans ses studios à Pragues ! Bref, oui, on s'en tape et l'essentiel c'est la passion que l'on peut trouver ici, chez Woodman, et pas ailleurs !

tommadushan
Padawan

Post by tommadushan »

There is a Pissing seen in Adria Rae's casting we assume, so will there be a update with that awesome things :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I NEVER did any PAL action with Adria Rae. It's not her style !!!

She is still a great friend and recently I heard from a journalist of the BBC she spoked very kindly and positively about me two months ago in an interview they did with her in Los Angeles.

I must thanks her forever for her exclusive first anal/ DP to me without never think about "money first".
Adria is a marvelous girl !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Ce serait cool si tu pouvais faire venir Adria a Budapest , il semble qu'elle retourne de nouveau !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je l'adore !!!

PW

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Please once invite this Beauty to Budapest, your house :roll:

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

C'est sur que le rêve ultime ce serait qu'elle vienne en Europe refaire un casting et que tu puisses la mettre en duo avec une autre de tes découvertes !

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

adria rae.jpeg

Oh yes I am also fan of this cute babe!
I remember an image of the casting when she cries with pleasure and suffering mixed....great moment!
Adria is really very cute!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I love her !!!
Last year BBC tried push her to speak bad about me but she told them only good things. She is very honest and correct toward me ...

PW