MELINA MAY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MELINA MAY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

MELINA MAY wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:25 am
I hope everyone who has seen the scene has enjoyed it. I had a lot of fun while shooting. David and Pierre showed how to fuck a "bitch" like me. Next time maybe there will be more men and more orgasms for me :D :D
I would really like to try Double Anal again. I would have wished that you could see it a little bit better in the camera, but POV is just not possible.

Pierre my husband says, at the next shoot you should take him as a special guest and he will show you how I can cum and you should take cover because it can get very, very wet
This works somehow very different for me than for other women.

I love you, your Melina *kiss
Thank you so much Melina, you're a great heart. It was a pleasure having you in Budapest with us !!!
You'll be welcome again for a WAKE UP N FUCK session in 2021 after Covid time ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

MELINA MAY
Padawan

Post by MELINA MAY »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:53 am
MELINA MAY wrote:
I hope everyone who has seen the scene has enjoyed it. I had a lot of fun while shooting. David and Pierre showed how to fuck a "bitch" like me. Next time maybe there will be more men and more orgasms for me :D :D
I would really like to try Double Anal again. I would have wished that you could see it a little bit better in the camera, but POV is just not possible.

Pierre my husband says, at the next shoot you should take him as a special guest and he will show you how I can cum and you should take cover because it can get very, very wet

Thank you so much Melina, you're a great heart. It was a pleasure having you in Budapest with us !!!
You'll be welcome again for a WAKE UP N FUCK session in 2021 after Covid time ...

PW
Thank you for everything Pierre. I am looking forward to see you again and to feel you in my ass. And to the wake up scene, I am very fond of older men :D

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

To become Number one of Woodman Top of the Week, for your birthday, that's a great anniversary gift!

Congratulations Melina!

vitttorio
Padawan

Post by vitttorio »

MELINA MAY wrote:

Melina, you will be number one not only for this week but for a long period of time[/b ‼️

You're such a bliss!!! 😍😍

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

So ein kleines Miststück :-)

Such a nasty lady! Well done, beautiful to watch and yes, let's see how your husband shows us the Melina-Squirt-Method (MSM)!

MELINA MAY
Padawan

Post by MELINA MAY »

vitttorio wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:21 pm
MELINA MAY wrote:

Melina, you will be number one not only for this week but for a long period of time[/b ‼️

You're such a bliss!!! 😍😍

Wow, I never expected that.
It makes me very proud

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

Melina serais vous tenter pour une rencontre avec Zaawaadi ... ?

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Melina has a big heart!
Everybody can see it only by looking inside her eyes.
That's why she has so much success with her casting and became number one in only one day!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it seems people love her here !! That's nice ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

MELINA MAY
Padawan

Post by MELINA MAY »

I wish you all a pleasant evening. If you want to follow me on Twitter, you can find me at @melinamay15

Melina-May.jpg