VIENNA GOLDBERG

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
occidental
Guru

Re: VIENNA GOLDBERG

Post by occidental »

ont appelle ce genre de filles des déesse de la fécondité , j'aime bien !

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:49 pm
Ben pour tout dire on est dans une situation à la Taylee Wood mais avec des seins trois plus gros donc je me suis dit "OK je vais faire son interview et on verra ce que les membres de mon site souhaitent voir "

PW
Bas si on me demande à moi ça m'intéresse de voir ses fesses se faire atomiser après faut demander aux autres membres !

dgedge82
Guru

Post by dgedge82 »

Salut Pierre,

Aucun intérêt pour moi, désolé. Je kiffe beaucoup plus des profils comme Sasha Heaven, Missy Luv, Sweety Layne, etc ...

Mais c' est toi qui décides en dernier ressort, comme toujours. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dgedge

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

quand on est 100 % hétero comme Pierre on aime tout les styles de filles :|

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Ouais mais ça fait super longtemps qu'on a pas vu une asiat se faire décoller la rondelle ici, le style bridé manque un peu, mais je sais que Pierre fait de son mieux pour nous satisfaire

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

I am not against fat people...and some plump woman could be very pretty, I know it and am sure of that...In this case, for me, it is a little too much...like on the opposite, too skinny people.
So i don't think she will be in my Volume 2 of Precious Treasures of Woodman Castings...
But I am very tolerant...so if people want to watch this woman perform, why not if I am not forced to look at this.
This is the great cultural wealth of Pierre's site to propose many different experiences to his members...

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

Jean wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:14 pm
Ouais mais ça fait super longtemps qu'on a pas vu une asiat se faire décoller la rondelle ici, le style bridé manque un peu, mais je sais que Pierre fait de son mieux pour nous satisfaire
oui mais avec le nems , le rouleaux de printemps ou le paté imperial de Pierre :lol: , perso
je veux une Zaawaadi n:2 :roll:

adamhirst6788
Guru

Post by adamhirst6788 »

I think the reality with these types of girls (I may be wrong), 50% of people are going to love and 50% are going to dislike. She's not the model type and we know that but she has exceptional assets and a pretty face in my opinion. I really like her in truth.

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Yes i agree with adamhirst6788. People of this site have very different tastes so it will be sure that Vienna will not satisfy everybody but she could have a group of great fans...

Where are Booz and radioactif? They seem to have completely disappear since september 2020...they were very funny...

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

She's the type of girls I fucked a lot of times and which you can discover a lot - they are easy to get, very open normally and you can have a lot of fun with them. I had some girls like her in France - after that you know what sex is...

So for me: Vienna you are more than welcome here !!!