EMECHE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: EMECHE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't understand, try to write in a correct way if you want me to answer !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

estebanm
Padawan

Post by estebanm »

Hello Pierre,

Have you the opportunity to shoot Emeche in other scenes ?

Maybe in Woodman Films ?

:?:

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

Would be quite difficult after 13 years i imagine.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think also ...
But sometime it happens that a girl make a come back many years later !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

Recently I rewatched my Superfuckers 1 DVD, didn’t know where it was but finally found it back.

I still think it is a shame there were not more shots of Emeche during the final part of the gangbang. She moans so hard during her dp, especially when ‘the guy with the wristwatch’ starts to fuck her in the ass.

Pierre, some questions about this scene
1. Did you film this scene with only 1 camera?
2. The guys look quite gay to be honest. Are they? They did not seem to connect with Emese like a heterosexual guy would, or at least know very well to hide it. It looks more like they try to destroy her than being passionate and having sex with a cute girl.
3. Did the ‘guy with the wristwatch’ try to hurt her on purpose? From Emeses moaning and movement it looked a lot like it.

Out of these questions, the scene is absolutely very hot. Just a shame we did not see her facial expressions during dp.

In my book, scenes like this and scenes on beautiful exotic locations are your absolute trademark. Oh those golden years..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Honestly I don't really remember all details but I will look in the rush one day to see if there are more of her to extend the video. But don't expect me to have an eye on it tomorrow, it will take long time !!!

No one was supposed to wish to hurt her, they was fucking her hard because it was what she said she liked to get and I have no idea if some of them was gay or not !!!

PW

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

Thanks for your answer!

Watchamat
Padawan

Post by Watchamat »

So Pierre did you have time to look into the rush video?

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

Emeche.jpg
Emeche looks so beautiful in this picture. Did you take other pictures of her in this photoshoot than the 2 which come on the DVD? Her make up looks the same as in her introduction clip with Dayana Kill right before the gangbang scene you did with many men

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

Going through/rewatching my old Private Superfuckers 1 DVD this photo came to mind, another from the shoot as the previous photo I posted.

Could you tell me when these photos were shot (you shot these yourself I guess, was this shoot also published in a magazine back in the day?) She looks similar (make up) to the introduction by Dayana on the DVD before the scene itself starts.

Still think that gangbang is one of your best scenes ever. Multi angle camera shots could have made it even better, but I guess it wasn't possible from technical point back in the day.