MELINA MAY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MELINA MAY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

MELINA MAY
Padawan

Post by MELINA MAY »

sybarite2016 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:50 pm
Melina! Wilkommen ! Bist du die echten Melina May? Das ist so unglaublich 😻
Du bist sehr hübsch. Vielleicht du kannst mir einem Privat Nachrichten schicken...ich habe einen Frage für dich :)
Hallo sybarite, ja ich bin es wirklich. Du darfst mir hier gerne fragen stellen und ich werde sie dir gerne beantworten.

Hi guys, yes ichbi really Melina here in the forum. You are welcome to write to me and ask me questions and I will try to answer them.
I wanted to apologize for the user Lfcforever, I just expressed myself very misunderstandably.
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-07 um 15.44.58.png

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

Hey Melina, immer wieder cool eine deutsche Frau bei Pierre zu sehen. Ich hoffe, er hat sich von seiner besten Seite gezeigt :-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you so much Melina for coming here, very kind of you !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

MELINA MAY
Padawan

Post by MELINA MAY »

Zegerman wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:01 am
Hey Melina, immer wieder cool eine deutsche Frau bei Pierre zu sehen. Ich hoffe, er hat sich von seiner besten Seite gezeigt :-)
Ja das hat er, Pierre Woodman ist ein absoluter Gentlemen und er wusste genau wie er mit mir umgehen muss. Es war mein bissher bestes Dreh Erlebnis. Ich bin heute noch geil wenn ich daran zurück denke

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Danke shon Melina !!!

PW

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

MELINA MAY wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:19 am

Ja das hat er, Pierre Woodman ist ein absoluter Gentlemen und er wusste genau wie er mit mir umgehen muss. Es war mein bissher bestes Dreh Erlebnis. Ich bin heute noch geil wenn ich daran zurück denke
Erzähl' mal wie's dazu kam, dass Du in Clubs gegangen bist..und wie's zum ersten Gangbang kam?

Und: Du bist der Beweis dafür, daß man nur freundlich fragen muß, um eine Frau für Natursekt zu begeistern ("und dann wurde ich immer feuchter" ;-)). Sehr geil :-)

MELINA MAY
Padawan

Post by MELINA MAY »

Zegerman wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:38 pm
MELINA MAY wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:19 am

Erzähl' mal wie's dazu kam, dass Du in Clubs gegangen bist..und wie's zum ersten Gangbang kam?

Und: Du bist der Beweis dafür, daß man nur freundlich fragen muß, um eine Frau für Natursekt zu begeistern ("und dann wurde ich immer feuchter" ;-)). Sehr geil :-)
This was the message from Zegerman
Tell us how it came about that you went to clubs...and how it came to the first gangbang?

And: You are the proof that you only have to ask nicely to get a woman excited about golden shower ("and then I got more and more wet" ;-)). Very horny :-)

Das alles habt ihr eigentlich meinem Mann zu verdanken. Er hat mir die Möglichkeit gegeben mich Sexuell so auszuleben wie ich das möchte. Ich habe Ihm erzählt was ich alles so gerne einmal erleben möchte, und er hat mir das alles Ermöglicht. Und so hat er Gangbang Party´s für mich organisiert. Bei der ersten Party waren es 8 Männer.
Und zu dem Natursekt kam es, das er ein wenig betrunken war und mich fragte ob er mich unter der Dusche mal anpissen könnte. Ich sagte ja, und auf einmal war meine Pussy in Sekunden klatsch nass und ich fand es sehr geil.

Pierre hat mich auch sehr nett gefragt ob ich lust auf etwas neues hätte, Ich habe ja gesagt, aber ich verrate jetzt nicht was es war. Das werdet ihr alle im Video sehen können

here the translation so that you can understand it.
And all of you are welcome to write or ask me here. I will look in here a few times a day

You have my husband to thank for all this. He has given me the opportunity to live out my sexuality the way I want to. I told him what I would like to experience and he made it all possible. And so he organized gangbang parties for me. At the first party there were 8 men.
And to the golden shower it came that he was a little drunk and asked me if he could piss on me in the shower. I said yes, and suddenly my pussy was soaking wet in seconds and I found it very cool.

Pierre also asked me very nice if I would like something new, I said yes, but I will not tell you what it was. You will all be able to see it in the video

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

Well, I guess we have to thank your husband .. a lot :)

adamhirst6788
Guru

Post by adamhirst6788 »

You are lovely Melina. Hopefully the something new is a good squirt.