TIFFANY DOLL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
deanob73
Guru

Re: TIFFANY DOLL

Post by deanob73 »

The Tiffany and Mira show, this is fun :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes because they are two cool girls, enjoying the life, the sex and not snobbish at all.
I wish all models could be the same ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Tiffany Doll wrote: I love watching Bruno serving other girls with his cock. I sometimes help him when is fucking other girls at home :D
I love when another girl cum on his cock.
Hear hear, Pierre. :D

Older daddies for the win!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

Tiffany with Julie Skyhigh and you and your guys, or maybe a SMM, would be great. ;)

alexalover
Guru

Post by alexalover »

She's with the italian guy now...he must be pushing 60 too..! Old enough to be her grandad!
mspm89 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:05 pm
Tiffany Doll wrote: I love watching Bruno serving other girls with his cock. I sometimes help him when is fucking other girls at home :D
I love when another girl cum on his cock.
Hear hear, Pierre. :D

Older daddies for the win!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Why are you speaking that way ???
It's her husband and they have build a family. He is 16 days older than me so thank you it means you think the same about me.
Tiffany and Bruno and friends of mine, they do their life and just ask nothing else than be respected by others.
She is one of the most honest and correct person I met in my career, so just don't tell shit again about her please because it's unfair to critic the love between two person !!!

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:23 am
But I still have a crazy XXXX in stock with Blanche Bradburry that I must put online ...
PW
Tiffany is such an adorable attractive and nasty woman, it would be a catastrophe if her crazy XXX wouldn`t be published sometimes... - depuis son initiation maron je l'adore.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tiffany and Bruno have left Hungary to build a beautiful house in another country but we are still in touch and we exchange messages and pictures or our kids regularly.
Friendship is important in life and there are so many motherfuckers around us helping to appreciate the good persons even more !!!

I still have some videos in stock and her first DAP ever is still not published ...

PW