ANIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANIA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right !!!
She was part of this amazing generation of the girls born between 1975 and 1985 ... The best ever for sure !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

therover
Guru

Post by therover »

Pierre, very many thanks for the scene with Ania in the Seychelles. Definitely one from what I would regard as the golden years and well worth the wait.

bobwww
Padawan

Post by bobwww »

I really appreciated this gem from the past too. Ania was gorgeous.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Good news because I thought no one care about ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:09 am
You're right !!!
She was part of this amazing generation of the girls born between 1975 and 1985 ... The best ever for sure !!!

PW
He says they are the best pierre, but then why not put more material than these girls? I'm afraid that the material you don't remember having is all ruined by time

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

Luckily 2021 had to show more vintage content, the sad thing is that they were indisputable beauties and still deserve to be admired today, I understand that perhaps it reminds you of a period when you were not independent but they are always your works and your creations , pierre.
I write it under one of the requests since I entered and when the desire to publish them existed on this site that over time has increasingly set aside these pearls.