GABRIELLA TCHEKAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
testosterone0
Padawan

Re: GABRIELLA TCHEKAN

Post by testosterone0 »

hello pierre master.
i have one idea or suggestion,hope u like it..
u can interview gaby ask her about life and sexual experiences and she interviews you about your personal and sexual experiences bcoz ur fans like me want to know about u in detail as well..so its like a casting for both of you.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
and after interview if there can b any action that will b more exciting... :P :P :P :P :P :P
please master consider this idea....

Hudy
Guru

Post by Hudy »

This time also hand over her private magazine as during last time and ask her about her favourite position

renhard111
Padawan

Post by renhard111 »

i hope you do anything crazy for us in the interview i dont think after all this waiting you just ask some questions ..i think you know all your fans still.like body gaby

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Hello pierre as a recommendation, ask the routine questions that you always ask in casting and then add the questions that have been posted in the forum.

Approximate casting date and release?

Hudy
Guru

Post by Hudy »

Will Gabi get married in the future?

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

possible mais avec un gentleman qui l'invite au resto midi et soir 7 jours sur 7 , pas un crevard qui va au KFC elle est super belle elle me plait trop :roll:
Attachments
EemINTRX0AIWkBs.jpg

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

¿Approximate casting date and release?

Hudy
Guru

Post by Hudy »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:35 pm
Caylian and Nessa was found by Pavla Models agency who immediately send them to me.
Caylian was a playmate and Nessa was just 18 since 3 days ...
I found Divinty myself when I prepared Sex City. She was working as barmaid in the place I used for the film where she play her real role of life at this time.

PW
Thanks for your answer.And what about gabi.how you met her and who helped you to discover gabi as she remained your very close friend since 21 years.it is very long since many came to you and left but gabi always remain your very close friend till now and also make up artist and also translater.it looks gabi is very closed to you after your wife sophie paris.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Gaby is my "sister" !!! I love her and she is my best "female friend" ...

DB9EFDD8-C1D1-4228-902B-CE5676A1BE3A.jpeg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

renhard111
Padawan

Post by renhard111 »

yes we know and all your fans like her and we hope and wait see some crazy things in the interview we wait alot years this action to happend