VIRGINY LOVELY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
occidental
Guru

Re: VIRGINY LOVELY

Post by occidental »

je voulais dire en "france" avec les filles arabes , au bled je connais pas j'ai juste été une fois en tunisie

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Les gars allez y "molo" quand vous parlez des gens !!!
J'ai été en afrique du nord et il ne faut pas confondre la racaille des banlieues française avec les gens dans leur pays d'origine.
c'est deux planètes !!!
Alain Deloin est algérien et c'est l'un de mes meilleurs amis, il est musulman mais il s'en bat les couilles de toutes ces conneries que les extrémistes mettent dans la tête des gamins d'aujourd'hui en Europe pour foutre le bordel.
C'est un type bien et quand tu vas au Maroc ou en Tunisie, les gens sont sympas et rarement violents.
Ne mettez pas tout le monde dans le même sac SVP !!!

Et restez sur la petite poupée Virginy dont la pré-vente monte gentiment mais surement avec 39 % !!!

Nouvelle dents, nouveau look, perfect manucure et pédicure, elle est sublime maintenant et demain fera sa première DP si tout va bien !!!

Virginy Lovely and Lia Cuty
Virginy Lovely and Lia Cuty

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Bon, je pense que tout est dit dans mon tweet ...

Capture d’écran 2020-09-15 à 21.58.13.png

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Beinhart
Guru

Post by Beinhart »

Holy mackerel! What a beauty (and nice dental work!) :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You'll love her even more now ...

PW

lagaffe
Guru

Post by lagaffe »

Is she less shy now, hope she does not become a hard-core professional too fast....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For now she know only me !!!

She is still fragile. She did a XXXX with Thomas Stone and she liked him very much because he is kind and she speaks only hungarian, so it was helpful for her to understand the second man of her life whom she did sex with.
She asked me to try the DP with him, I thought it was too much and I was right, she did it but she was a lot in pain during the video. For now she is back with her family, she lives very far from Budapest almost at the border of another country.
She is supposed coming back next week when her pussy and ass will be "restored" if I could say ...

PW

lagaffe
Guru

Post by lagaffe »

You have other plans for her next week?

You were kind and soft with her or does she like it a bit rough?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was nice and a bit rough but light way !!!
Girl still virgin and crazy like Meg Magic full of SM dreams are very rare ...

PW

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Mais franchement ça va, c'était pas non plus dramatique son ancienne dentition, je m'attendai à pire que ça en lisant les comms, mais bon tant mieux pour elle si elle se sent plus à l'aise maintenant