STELLA CARDO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: STELLA CARDO

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't worry for me !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

andres45704
Padawan

Post by andres45704 »

hahaha like no you would be the cherry on that cake the secret touch as they say master
In that video they treat her a little submissive, it would be good to treat her like that or at least do a bdsm

andres45704
Padawan

Post by andres45704 »

teacher and how you see tiffany, amirah as a cameraman and zazie.
I think of these 4 little sheep you only need one to get married and we all know who that little sheep is.
Hahaha

andres45704
Padawan

Post by andres45704 »

2coh2i5tuehu.jpg
my question is stephan would he realize this scene they made in budapest with the black jax slayher.
because if he was thus very confident in letting go of tremendous temptation together with all the disciples of desire, what they do and do
hahaha since the black director was more horny than poor stella.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I have no idea about it ...
I just know he did not fucked her !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

andres45704
Padawan

Post by andres45704 »

If it's true teacher, that didn't happen, but if I rose a lot and tried to masturbate her

Stella.png

Teacher was that you asked him or how do you know that he did not fuck her

andres45704
Padawan

Post by andres45704 »

When will the day come for this Precious Woman?
Attachments
Eh9YJiTXsAEmmln.jpeg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

how do you know that he did not fuck her
I spoke with Stella and Stephan at least twice a month. I know all the story behing this scene and trust me, Stella wasn't so happy that day. She is a pro and did her best to not fuck up the scene but between what she was told it will be and what happened it's tow planets !!!
She is a very good and correct person, but some people didn't respect that ...

PW

andres45704
Padawan

Post by andres45704 »

it is true teacher, nobody respects or values ​​the work and effort that "x or y" person makes to get their things

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't speak about the production when I mention "respect" because I don't know those guys and never heard anything bad about them for now.
I was speaking about her agency who told her one thing and send her to do another ... but deeply it's not my concern, Stella is a big girl who has been able set up her problem herself and today situation is clear, she knows better who is what in 2020 !!!
how do you know that he did not fuck her
Because I know her well ... she is not the kind of girl who will cheat and husband and also lied to me. If she had sex with any of those guys, she will have no any shame to tell it because she is a chrystal clear soul, and don't need any lie to do her life.

Deeply I know it's the opposite of what you think ...
I know her well, I told you, and she is like my ex GF Natacha K in 1993/94, whom once in Paris told to Franck Versace :
"never put your hand on me or it will be the worst poison going into your heart because I'm the best and I'll miss you forever"
But Franck insisted and pushed a lot to have her for a week-end. So once I had to go to Stockholm, I told her :
" OK make him cry", and she went to his house for the week-end.
After that for YEARS he was only speaking about her, always listening the music he had put time he fucked her, and as he is the best friend of David Perry, I know still today in 2020 she is still in his mind very often.

Myself too, she burned my mind a lot and will be of course unforgetable, but my luck was to find Tania Russof at same time I was with her and Natacha went blocked in Russia by authorities. Destiny is destiny, but I took plane to Russia just to have sex with her sometime and later to Sweden where she lives now, just for a great unforgetable fuck until 1998 when she had a new life and we stopped to see each other.

Stella makes me remember a lot Natacha K and I think maybe is was better for this guy never put his hands on her, she will haunt his mind for a long time and make him sad not get more !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW and Natacha K - October 22. 1995
PW and Natacha K - October 22. 1995

PW