ANIA KINSKI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Spiderdog
Guru

Re: ANIA KINSKI

Post by Spiderdog »

Es-tu toujours en contact avec la belle ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je n'ai pas parlé avec elle depuis la soirée Dorcel en octobre, mais on est toujours de bons amis oui !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Pierre, underpin for the next update of subtitles, because my French is very bad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ok ! I will prepare it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

I know you only have two hands, which is why I remind you of the subtitles by Ania Kinsky and Emy Russo for when you have a free moment.
Thank you

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Pierre, if you extend the invitation to this beautiful lady for a new complete casting

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Nautica PLEAAAAAASE !!!
I love Ania she is a nice person and a friend but MY PRIORITY IS THE NEW GIRLS AND IF POSSIBLE YOOOOOOUNG !!!
So we have all understood you like MILF and want me to shoot MILF but it's my last priority ....
Thanks to understand !!!

PW

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

You are wrong, Pierre, I like milfs as well as young girls. I recommended Olivia Stark, a spectacular young girl, and you rejected her. I also recommended Emily Bellexx, another young girl, and you don't want her. In short, love for girls is the same. be it young or milfs

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did not rejected Emily but OK I got your point !!!

PW