CONNY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CONNY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

LOL j'aimerai bien ... mais non !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

unknown316
Guru

Post by unknown316 »

I wonder what Conny looks like now. After children. She was so beautiful.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is still great and same kind. We are still in touch and I have big respect for her !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

kamonyak
Guru

Post by kamonyak »

Maybe, she changed her mind and we can see her casting :D :D :D

unknown316
Guru

Post by unknown316 »

kamonyak wrote:Maybe, she changed her mind and we can see her casting :D :D :D
+1

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sometime I wonder what is going on inside the head of people ...
Don't you think if there was any opportunities i'll be the first to let you know ???

Don't make me loss time for this please ...

PW

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

we need more of that girl! i'd love to see conny in her first (?) DP with 2 guys, pierre maybe you can convince her...
I believe that Conny was a tough nut to crack,perhaps the toughest, and Pierre,despite all his magic tricks, this was 1 girl he was not able to personally fuck in the ass. This is my feeling and probably one of the reasons she is still no.1 on the site,not because she is the best. Make no mistake ,she is gorgeous but I have seen better girls and performances in this site. I think it is her innocence and strong will power to not surrender to the temptation of another man,that makes Conny more desirable and therefore she is still no.1 on the site to evryones surprise. If she did break up with her bf with whom she was so in love with, maybe there is still a chance she could come back and get fucked in all her holes. Never say never, but that will be up to her

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

The online rumors say he did get to fuck her in the ass, just she won't let him show it.

sphinxterre
Guru

Post by sphinxterre »

True these rumors are on many forums

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Karmafan wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:20 pm
The online rumors say he did get to fuck her in the ass, just she won't let him show it.
It's just rumours, but in my opinion I don't think he did. Conny was very strong in her decision that she only work with her bf, you can see she is vet pure girl,otherwise we would of seen already Pierre fuck her in the ass instead of her bf. If you see her on IAFD also she only did scenes with her bf. But you never know. Pierre might still convince her