SUZY FOX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
tango75jlb
Guru

Re: SUZY FOX

Post by tango75jlb »

T'as pas peur de te faire défoncer par PW, toi :shock:

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Hi,

It’s a politely formulated question which I believe to be relevant for a business like this website. PW clearly has a strategy which some of us might dislike but it is there with the idea ( I suppose ) to have sustainability. Hence the question. It goes without saying I hope he will still be here to fuck the 18y old which are not born yet.

In regards to fear de "se faire defoncer". Yes, unfortunately that risk seems to be always here in function of the mood, language barriers etc.

Liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will stay here as long as the business will have a sens to be done for me ( members support ) and also I will have enough models to shoot ( it's less and less every year ).
Myself as fucker on video, I think I will stop in April 2023. But if I have 10 000 or more members, by respect for them I will not ... but excepted if the piracy get to kill my business, I'll probably produce content until 2030.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Very nice that you will keep fucking by respect for your members, what an altruism ;)
And I suppose also for all the young girls who want to experience something new, discover. It’s pleasant to hear when that’s there motivation.

Thanks for the clear answer. Fingers crossed members will stay and new will join because here is the place to be if you want to see non boring repetitive content.
Great work

Liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you, I appreciate !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

JackFromNY
Padawan

Post by JackFromNY »

2019 came and went pierre :roll: any possibility we can get her. I mean i dont know why people would vote for frederica pierce instead of her tbh

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is alredy online here with a dick in the ass, but Frederica it's first and probabily the last time people will see it !!!

PW

JackFromNY
Padawan

Post by JackFromNY »

i will pay for this scene. :!:

JackFromNY
Padawan

Post by JackFromNY »

Next month pierre?

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

Yes pleeeease!!
Cant wait to see this great butt in action!