MIA TREJSI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Michal R.
Newb

Re: MIA TREJSI

Post by Michal R. »

I appreciate your post and wish you success in this difficult time.
Thank you Pierre. I sent you an email with my mb phone. When you'll be back to Prague I would like meet you and invite you for a lunch if you have a bit of time.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sure, I'll contact you !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Hi Pierre

When can we expect to see Mia's 3 on 1 Dp scene?
I think her twitter account is active again. She looks like a lovely sweet girl and she did 3 guys already. How did you persuade her?
I'm always in awe of everytime you get these beautiful innocent girls to get their holes double penetrated ,something they won't even consider in real life but completely vulnerable when they come to you.
You are the best! And I love your castings and the girls

Braveheart82
Guru

Post by Braveheart82 »

what's going on? the sale comes to a standstill

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Non au contraire elle avance très bien ;)

Braveheart82
Guru

Post by Braveheart82 »

yes tango75 but not fast enough, for such a top woman as mia

Braveheart82
Guru

Post by Braveheart82 »

she's just in my top three women on this site you have YASMYNE FITGERALD,SAFI PEARL and she!!!

Scorpion555
Guru

Post by Scorpion555 »

Good call. Safi was just incredible. Mia is too.

Braveheart82
Guru

Post by Braveheart82 »

we are almost there, buy credits guys then we can see mia her update before the weekend

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm always in awe of everytime you get these beautiful innocent girls to get their holes double penetrated ,something they won't even consider in real life but completely vulnerable when they come to you.
Well for 30 years I was lucky enough to have some personal secrets that my competions love to call " cash money " because they have no any idea else to justifie my success where they so often failed !!!

Money works on whore mental very well but when it comes to convince good girls it's another key who can open the door.
Mia will maybe do all in future for everyone, but at first day I wonder who could have convinced her of taking a dick in any of her hole without a specific kind of psychological approach because all she does is made with her heart !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!