ANETTA KEYS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
makker
Guru

Re: ANETTA KEYS

Post by makker »

As I understand it (must also somewhere explained in this thread) she regrets doing anal (maybe because she was uncomfortable with it). But that brings the question, why did Anetta agree to publish the casting (she has to give permission) if she regretted it? Maybe it was later on?

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

hey pierre i was reading the anetta keys topic and you were saying she got married and moved to toronto did she move in 2010 or was it later.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This is just bullshit, first because Anetta will never have did anal again five years after the casting for my movie " The Perfectionist" if she had any trouble with me, and never come to Brazil where she did also some anal, and never again some photo shoot in Prague with anal !!!
And all this only for me !!! Be a bit more cleaver guys, Anetta is an adorable person andtoo many jealous around loves the idea girls are not happy about what they do for me ! But I always more or less get the proof of the opposite !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

hey pierre sorry if i made you mad dude it was just something what other people were saying personally i don't think she regreted it because like you said if she didn't like it why are you guys still friends and she did go back to you. only you know the truth about these women right? again sorry if ipissed you off. stay cool dude. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm cool no problem, it's just I don't understand why some people needs always to try showing something went wrong between girls and me ! I had a small clash with Anetta at the end of 2002 and we stopped working together but it was connected to something else than anal sex it was even exterior to our business !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Gapeman
Guru

Post by Gapeman »

...her boyfriend maybe??? :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No it was just a fresh begining at this time for them but I never met him and he wasn't a problem at all ! After we stopped she did few works for DDF with him ( only vaginal )
and then never again any B/G for nobody...

PW

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:No it was just a fresh begining at this time for them but I never met him and he wasn't a problem at all ! After we stopped she did few works for DDF with him ( only vaginal )
and then never again any B/G for nobody...

PW
Ok Pierre, but I think the source of this was this interview with Anetta ( http://blog.freeones.com/2007/11/12/exc ... etta-keys/ ) :
Did you ever do something you now wish you didn’t do?
Yes! Of course. I guess my fans know what I am talking about. But now it is over, I don’t wish to reopen that chapter( that scene).
Now, since she doesn't directly mention which scene, the speculation started. But maybe you could clarify this and get it out of the way.

AnettaFanMexico
Padawan

Post by AnettaFanMexico »

Esperemos a que pronto salga el material que ustede Sr woodman tiene de anetta.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Makker it's clear this interview speak about the casting video and it's just made the way I look bad !

PW