PENELOPPE FERRE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
skepticism1
Padawan

Re: PENELOPPE FERRE

Post by skepticism1 »

she seems slim, having long legs and not short...should be a tall girl...what is her exact size??? thank you

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

1,70 m

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

ecouter le casting avec un casque permet un meilleur son et moins de bruit en cas de voisinage encombrant !
ça permet egalement quand on peut le regarder en entier d'entendre correctement les informations !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Simple et éfficace mais peu appliqué pour cause d'inconfort en cas de branlette acharnée ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

tylerdurden
Padawan

Post by tylerdurden »

God damn i like this casting so much and it would be even better if you would let us see the pal scene as well ;-) I said god damn again, i want pal back so fucking much :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It'll stay a dream...

PW

bigenof
Padawan

Post by bigenof »

PW wrote:
..., j'ignore quel va être le futur de la petite Pénéloppe, pour le moment il semble qu'elle n'a rien fait pour personne d'autre, elle est courtisée par plusieurs agence de Budapest mais elle flippe à ce qu'on m'a dit à l'idée de bosser avec d'autres gens !
Dés mon retour en Europe, je vais voir ce qu'il en est ...
Pierre,

I know you don't care what the girls are up to in their personal lives but since you plan to check her out on your return to Europe, you might want to know that "la petite Peneloppe" is currently being pimped in London along the lines of her casting with you.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Interresting !!! And what can I do if it's true ? I'm not her father and she is free to do what she want... even if I disagree with that kind of job !!!
But maybe it's not her....

PW

logan75
Padawan

Post by logan75 »

Mais qu'est ce qu'on s'en fout de ce qu'elle fait maintenant...
Et puis, s'il n'y avait pas de piratage, peut être que les filles n'auraient pas besoin de faire ca pour gagner de l'argent.
A part ca, son casting, c'est du béton tout comme celui de Freshblonde, l'année commence bien.
Le coup de la serviette sur le visage, fallait oser mais ca fait bien délirer.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui j'ai tenté et ça a fonctionné, elle aurait pu criser grave mais en faite je pense qu'elle était déjà ailleurs dans sa tête et que ça l'a faite kiffer encore plus !!!

PW