RADY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

RADY

Post by admin »

Dr zaius
Guru

Re: RADKA

Post by Dr zaius »

Mr Woodman

I really like to see nice girl Radka, what beauty blue eyes and lovely smile!
To bad I don't understand french speaking in the casting , but I for sure really want learn this to speak french someday in the life ! :D

Can you tell us something about Radka? Was she good person and good for work with you ?

Merci!

Zaius

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The story is funny, she was not supposed to do the casting, she just came with her best friend Klara S. who come down to the lobby and said to all the girls waiting, I just raped her. Radka was a dogs trainer and a strong girl she came up to my room with the intention to kill me, but when I show her the hidden video with Klara she apologise and was shocked her friend lie so much.
So finally we spoke, I took the camera, did her casting and fucked her, but she was not relax because with that problem she knew I was filming all.
Later, on the shooting of Young Girls in Love ( the real title ! ) we did it again, in the shower this time, and that was another story much better...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Isn't it Radka who gets banged in the shower in the actual movie too? Maybe you fucking her in the shower inspired the scene...or vice versa?

And what the was wrong with your title " Young Girls in Love"?

Your fan, the Canadian

Freeman62
Padawan

Post by Freeman62 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:The story is funny, she was not supposed to do the casting, she just came with her best friend Klara S. who come down to the lobby and said to all the girls waiting, I just raped her. Radka was a dogs trainer and a strong girl she came up to my room with the intention to kill me, but when I show her the hidden video with Klara she apologise and was shocked her friend lie so much.
So finally we spoke, I took the camera, did her casting and fucked her, but she was not relax because with that problem she knew I was filming all.
Later, on the shooting of Young Girls in Love ( the real title ! ) we did it again, in the shower this time, and that was another story much better...

PW
Heureusement(pour toi et pour nous :D ), que tu filmes toutes tes scènes d'initiations sinon en cas d'accusation de viol, c'est parole contre parole.Et inutile de dire que dans les pays de l'est, tu aurais déjà gouté aux "geoles"...
Est-ce que ses mésaventures t'arrives souvent, Pierre?
Peut-etre y consacreras-tu un chapitre dans ton livre?

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

Ohh what a story I just blown away to hear that !
But that's just proves important it is you videotape all the casting/initations,
so you don't get faulse accused of rape or something!

You can never be sure what a girl can say to her friends after sex,that is one thing is for sure

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes the first declic came to me in 91 when already 15 peoples and me the days after have passed 24 h in a Police office after a mad girl said all of us ( even the make-up ) have raped her. At this time there was not a video but the fact she smile in most of the pictures help the police to be on our side and finaly she agreed she lies. ( All that shiot because the day before I didn't want she seat on my legs in a friend car to bring her back in town, girls are really mad sometime ! )
And the second was Mike Tyson ! We was supposed Rocco and me to be at the Tyson/Hollyfield match in January 93, we had our tickets and I was so sad it was cancelled for that stupid raped story...
I'm a big fan of Tyson and even if today I'm not so sure he didn't do it, it has schocked me so much that I decided I'll never be in a room or a flat with a girl without a permanent eye near of me...
PW et Mike Tyson (16mai2008).jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

About the title here is the story. When in 2002 Evil Angel shot "Fashionista 1" they did a 4h30 version sale at 69 $ in shop. As you know maybe I love John Stagliano who's a friend but this is the war when you speak about the business with me and John and Rocco are my competitors.
So I decided I will do a 3h00 movie with 13 sex scenes in order to fight against them.
The title was "Young Girl in Love" but Larry decide to call it "Young girl in Lust" and cut it in two parts sale at 39 $ each one and he told me : " you see your movie will be at 78 $ finally, it's better than the 69 $ of Evil Angel" but I was so ungry because I had the feeling my fans will think I fuck them up. That's one of the reasons why I didn't want renew my contract with LFP.
For info, Larry just fired his brother Jimmy few weeks ago, after he did all for him during almost 40 years and save the magazine and his empire when he was in jail.
I like very much Jimmy Flynt Senior which is a very good man, and his two sons too.
The July 21.2009 they will go for the trial against Larry and they have my full support !

PW

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Crazy business sometimes, huh?

And I always wondered why part one and part two of "Young Girls in Love" were so short...This was so unusual for you....I was a little disappointed, but I knew it wasn't because of you!!! You have always given your fans plenty of bang for their buck!!! This is why we love you so much.... And even though Hustler dropped the ball when it came to marketing, you still made some very good films while you were there.... "Brazilian Snake" and "Manipulation" are two of my favourites!!!

And I've been a Mike Tyson fan my whole life...My first Tyson fight I saw live was against Michael Spinks(my Dad snuck me into his friend's bar) Even though it lasted only 91 seconds, I still have very good memories....I'm very much looking forward to seeing "Tyson"... the documentary by James Toback!! Were you able to check it out while you were at Cannes? I heard it got a standing ovation!!!

Merci, Pierre.
Your fan, The Canadian.

P.S. We definitlely wouldn't be here at WOODMANCASTINGX.COM if you didn't start recording your castings, so I thank you for that too!!!

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

Thank you Pierre for that intresting answer.
I like that picture with you and "IRON-Mike", he sure is strong man ;)

Also thank you recent updates they are brilliant casting especially
Tiffany Hopkins.. She really outstanding for me!