NATALY VON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
NatalyVon
Guru

Re: NATALY VON

Post by NatalyVon »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Nataly Chat is online for free in the Chat archives, enjoy !!!
And her Wunf scene will be online this week end, an heavy file but an unique video where you'll see her intimity "half natural" !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
A pure "delice" this babe, every minute during the éditing I had good feeling about what is was...

PW

Thx my dear! ;)
люблю тебя :oops:
Nataly V.

King of Celts
Guru

Post by King of Celts »

NatalyVon wrote:For "Stemcell"-do not pay attention :roll: kiss

For"Tasos1" Please stop it makes me sad :(
Stemcell : you dont understand, you asked if snow was "cold and white", and tasos1 made a little fun of that because it was a funny obvious question, thats all. Its like asking if the rain is wet. :D No harsh feelings there, no need to argue. I dont get why you are upset dude ;)

I see only misunderstanding there, nothing all.

Peace :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes ...and love !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Nataly Chat is online for free in the Chat archives, enjoy !!!
And her Wunf scene will be online this week end, an heavy file but an unique video where you'll see her intimity "half natural" !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was nice to watch the chat again. And I´m looking forward to the WUNF Scene with Nataly... it surly will be so hot, that every snow will melt regardless of the color

tasos1
Padawan

Post by tasos1 »

King of Celts wrote: Stemcell : you dont understand, you asked if snow was "cold and white", and tasos1 made a little fun of that because it was a funny obvious question, thats all. Its like asking if the rain is wet. :D No harsh feelings there, no need to argue. I dont get why you are upset dude ;)
EXACTLY!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tonight Nataly will be online at WakeUpNFuck.com !!!
Enjoy...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ben15
Guru

Post by ben15 »

Hi Nat!!! Look at this!

poidson
Padawan

Post by poidson »

Privet Natalia, :D

I hope that everything is a right for you...

You are beautiful and deserve many, many more than you have now

I will pray for for it for you and if you believe a little bit in something It will run
However have an happy Merry Christmas :P

NatalyVon
Guru

Post by NatalyVon »

thanks for you good words,i hope you're right...
Nataly V.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Many time he's wrong in what he says but I also wish this time what he said could be true, you deserve it darling !!!

PW