ARIELA DONOVAN - WUNF 306

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

ARIELA DONOVAN - WUNF 306

Post by admin »

occidental
Guru

Re: ARIELA DONOVAN - WUNF 306

Post by occidental »

ça fait plaisir de la voir rire à la fin , à cause de la boue ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

STP deviens membre au lieu d'attendre que quelqu'un pirate mon travail pour le regarder. Tu n'as vu que le trailer et tu ne sais même pas de quoi elle rit alors qu'en réalité une chose horrible que ni elle ni moi n'avons vu est arrivée ...
J'aprécie quand tu participes, mais je t'ai fais un cadeau cet hiver et j'apprecierai si tu jouais le jeu comme un vrai de vrai !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

c'est vrai j'ai vu que le trailer et j'espere qui n'est rien arriver de grave ( à Alain ? ) , j'acheterais des credits (si j'en suis capable) pour la petite bretonne de l'année derniere avec Lescaf !

Wawawie
Guru

Post by Wawawie »

Awesome wunf. No other way to say the ‘fantastic energy’ Ariella has :)
Pierre, can you tell us that Alain is OK? Long nails can be quite dangerous when ‘playing’ intensively :shock:
Ariella is a little goddess :D :D :D
Heaven is only a woman away. I know , i have been there.
Then i had to come back, that is hell.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I haven't show more but he was bleeding like hell. She opened the top of his dick. Good luck for him it was March 15 and the last day of work ( Covid-19 outbreaks ) he has been 2 weeks before he can restart sex at home ...
It's crazy how an accident can fast happened even in a bed just having sex !!!
Myself the week before Alain and Ariela accident, I thought I had broke the arm of Vanessa Vanilla ( a new girl never worked before ) just because the bed wasn't a full bed but a twin. It will not be in the video but for 20 minutes I had the feeling we will end up in the hospital. By luck she has had not any problem and I take her back to the train station with a smile on the face but I must confess at first I was scared.
Nails inside uretra happened to me once also and it was huge pain but nothing compare to what Ariela did to Alain ... ( if you watch good you can see just after the cum shot blood goes already on her !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Robby66
Padawan

Post by Robby66 »

Ariela was awesome but I wish the atm wasn't cut, it would've been an amazing scene.

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

la belle à racourçi ses cheveux , aussi ses ongles ?
Attachments
EbWqH1RXQAEI07y.jpg

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

J'adore Ariela , j'ai hâte de la voir dans ce que tu as filmé d'autre avec elle !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Bientot ...

PW