PENELOPPE FERRE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
totoro
Guru

Re: PENELOPPE FERRE

Post by totoro »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Ke passa Totoro ? tu t'es levé du pied gauche ???

PW
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
niet
mais je suis tombé sur les 30 dernieres secondes du casting et tu es le roi du teasing :twisted: :lol: :lol:
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahah OK je percute mieux... t'inquiète pas il ne reste que 29 jours !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ( Là tu vas me haïr encore plus !!! )

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

vu les scenes annoncées en decembre, ça devrait m'aider à être patient ;)
hein?

Goon
Padawan

Post by Goon »

I sure hope you ended up getting this young lady to do all sorts of nasty things. :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The end of this casting is very special, it was never happened like that before but ... I'm sure for many of you it will be a big schock as it has been for me but...
It's something unique, a mad story like only a crazy guy like me can get on camera !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

kapitall
Newb

Post by kapitall »

Tes serveurs vont explosés le 1 janvier 00h01.
Je vois bien une fin du genre elle jouis tellement fort quelle tombe en amour pour toi.
Ou alors elle en demande encore !!!!!
Ou :roll: elle finie par parler français...............
ou tu va nous faire fantasmé sur une fille qui a une petite paire de couilles. :mrgreen:

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:The end of this casting is very special, it was never happened like that before but ... I'm sure for many of you it will be a big schock as it has been for me but...
It's something unique, a mad story like only a crazy guy like me can get on camera !

PW

Ok, so to recapture.. she is just one month 18, a true virgin & bitchy attitude. Not so difficult to guess what happened...you deflowered her and she went to the moon?hehe

Goon
Padawan

Post by Goon »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:The end of this casting is very special, it was never happened like that before but ... I'm sure for many of you it will be a big schock as it has been for me but...

PW
cant wait.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You will get all this and... more !

PW

Goon
Padawan

Post by Goon »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:You will get all this and... more !
:D