REBECCA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Harry B.
Padawan

Re: REBECCA

Post by Harry B. »

Hi Rebecca,

it's very nice to have you here. Thank you very much for taking the time!
Rebecca wrote:Thank you :) it´s nice and strange together to get so nice compliments based on such „activity“, which is still not very acceptable for most people on this planet :oops: ...
If you feel uncomfortable about nice compliments then you shouldn't read this post any further. :)
Rebecca wrote: I still haven´t seen my casting ....When I think about the past, I can´t say I have any concrete feelings...it was something completely differend in comparison to the live I lived.
As you said Pierre has casted hundreds of beautiful girls... But there is -not only in my humble opinion but also by the feedback on the internet- one casting that stands above all... and that is YOUR casting!

Over the years when I watched it again and again I asked myself (but also others) why it is so special... and the answer is: it's YOU that makes it so special!

First, you are very beautiful woman! Forget about fashion industry standards (size,...) you are very naturally beautiful: you have a beautiful face, nice natural hair.... I don't know if you feel comfortable when I speak about your body so I won't say anything about this.
Expert Pierre is of course so very right when he mentions your eyes: they are simply magical! Like glittering stars on a clear summer night in the south!

Secondly, even the situation seems very new and strange to you, you behave disciplined and very well mannered. Your obvious intelligence and your very, very good english adds to the overall excellent impression. You are able to bring across very well what you think...
And now the interesting contrast: when it comes to the sexual part you behave very freely, let yourself go and lead by experienced Pierre... terrific! Thank you for letting us take part in this!

I would be very, very lucky if you think about your decision not to watch your casting. I would love hear your thoughts on it from today's perspective. Of course we respect your decision either way!
stemcell wrote: Rebecca,
only one question:
Did you really want to take the last train and leaving the first casting with Pierre?
Stemcell means: when you tried to get away from the interview situation in the casting you said that you had to catch a train, the last train...

If I might add one other question:
As we know you are coming from the west of Slovakia which is close to Austria. Do you speak any german?

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Great comments, Harry B! I second everything you wrote! Rebecca is one classy babe...

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Juan who doesn't like Mexico ( maybe some Americans !!! ) but me and probabily Rebecca too, I love your country man !!!
I shooted in Puerto Vallarta and keep a great souvenir from that place !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Rebecca
Guru

Post by Rebecca »

Harry B. – you took my breath away with your comment... It´s absolutely amazing, how you described all those things you are thinking...
It´s unbelieveable....thank you for all your compliments!
Harry B. wrote:I would be very, very lucky if you think about your decision not to watch your casting. I would love hear your thoughts on it from today's perspective. Of course we respect your decision either way!
I think my english is not that good, that I will be able to describe my thoughts correctly...Today´s perpective is completely different as in past, after breaking-up my acting by Pierre. I´m not sure, if I can say „my acting“ , because when I stopped to work for Pierre I was still just a beginner :) I was 23 and the circumstances were not very lucky, everything was more complicated. After the videos with me were published in slovak market, I had a lot of problems in my personal life and in working life as well. And it took me some time, when I started to think about all this „job“ like about something what I can´t change or hide. I´m sure it gave me a lot of experiences, by Pierre I learned a lot of useful things and after all I enjoyed the time spent around him and his team. Against all problems I had, it was very exciting for me and I was allways looking forward to see Pierre and the whole company again and to spend some time with them. I don´t feel so very ashamed anymore and don´t have problem to speak about it now with my friends or my husband. Thanks God, we don´t solve such matters like jelaousy etc... And this makes me much more relaxed and happy now ;) .

About the interview situation and the missed train. I think somewhere deep in my head I was expecting to miss that train ;) I am not that tall as I said there...I am just 164 cm :oops:

Yes, I speak german as well, but need more to practice, because, I´m already too long at home and have no possibility to speak this language now.

Juan T. - I have never been to Mexico, it is still one of my never realized dreams, like a lot of other beautiful places I have never been to. (I don´t know why Pierre didn´t take me with him, when he had shooting over there :lol: ) And I am afraid, that it´s gonna be never realized,....or maybe later, when our children will grow up.
Have a nice day.

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

Rebecca wrote:After the videos with me were published in slovak market, I had a lot of problems in my personal life and in working life as well.
Nazdar Rebecca!

Ako sa mas? Miluji Slovenska Republika, halusky a tvoje video je bomba!
Does people recognize you in the street? Do you have Slovak fans? How is life after more than 9 years of the first casting? Are you still having problems in your professional life? Did your husband know about your past when he met you or did you tell him about it?
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Rebecca for all nice comments ! It was also a pleasure to have your "Xenon eyes" with your beautiful smile with us !!!
Many kisses !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Harry B.
Padawan

Post by Harry B. »

Rebecca wrote:Harry B. – you took my breath away with your comment... It´s absolutely amazing, how you described all those things you are thinking...
It´s unbelieveable....thank you for all your compliments!
Thank you very much, Rebecca. I felt really touched by your words! Thank you! It has been a true pleasure to write these lines about you! No honestly, it has been more than that...
Rebecca wrote:I think my english is not that good, that I will be able to describe my thoughts correctly...Today´s perpective is completely different as in past, after breaking-up my acting by Pierre. I´m not sure, if I can say „my acting“ , because when I stopped to work for Pierre I was still just a beginner :) I was 23 and the circumstances were not very lucky, everything was more complicated. After the videos with me were published in slovak market, I had a lot of problems in my personal life and in working life as well. And it took me some time, when I started to think about all this „job“ like about something what I can´t change or hide.
Oh, that doesn't sound good at all! But I can imagine that this is not the place to go into further details...
Rebecca wrote: I´m sure it gave me a lot of experiences, by Pierre I learned a lot of useful things and after all I enjoyed the time spent around him and his team. Against all problems I had, it was very exciting for me and I was allways looking forward to see Pierre and the whole company again and to spend some time with them. I don´t feel so very ashamed anymore and don´t have problem to speak about it now with my friends or my husband. Thanks God, we don´t solve such matters like jelaousy etc... And this makes me much more relaxed and happy now ;) .
That is great to hear!
If you feel more comfortable now... one more question: if I may ask, how do you look back on the scenes you shot for Pierre? For instance I remember the scene on the pool table or the one with the group in the flat with the snake terrarium... Can you remember?
Rebecca wrote: Yes, I speak german as well, but need more to practice, because, I´m already too long at home and have no possibility to speak this language now.
Training for your translation skills. :) Gibt es deutschsprachiges Fernsehen ( z.B. ORF) in der Slowakei? You may of course reply in english...

p.s. Pierre, I wrote an e-mail to woodman.prod...

Juan T.
Padawan

Post by Juan T. »

Thanks for your answers! thanks for your comments pierre about Mexico! one of my biggest dreams is to know the Eiffel tower, pairs is beautiful. You're right pierre, Mexico is a great country, its food, landscapes and women! Americans do not want the Mexicans and mutual jajaja, Puerto Vallarta is nice, I live in northern Mexico in Monterrey, Mexico, is the third largest city in Mexico, remember well your movie in Puerto Vallarta, I saw the casting paola, excellent casting!

1.-with as many Mexican women have had sex?
I only remember Paola Albini and fabiola

2.-I think that Mexican women are very conservative and very difficult to convince to have sex, you think the same?

3.-that kind of woman you think is more difficult to convince?

Pierre Sorry, many questions haha

Rebecca, please describe in five words pierre woodman as a person and described in five words your casting with Pierre Woodman.

Sorry for my English, I hope is understandable, thanks for your replies, greetings from Mexico!
ListenRead phonetically

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

Juan T. wrote:Thanks for your answers! thanks for your comments pierre about Mexico! one of my biggest dreams is to know the Eiffel tower, pairs is beautiful. You're right pierre, Mexico is a great country, its food, landscapes and women! Americans do not want the Mexicans and mutual jajaja, Puerto Vallarta is nice, I live in northern Mexico in Monterrey, Mexico, is the third largest city in Mexico, remember well your movie in Puerto Vallarta, I saw the casting paola, excellent casting!

1.-with as many Mexican women have had sex?
I only remember Paola Albini and fabiola

2.-I think that Mexican women are very conservative and very difficult to convince to have sex, you think the same?

3.-that kind of woman you think is more difficult to convince?

Pierre Sorry, many questions haha

Rebecca, please describe in five words pierre woodman as a person and described in five words your casting with Pierre Woodman.

Sorry for my English, I hope is understandable, thanks for your replies, greetings from Mexico!
ListenRead phonetically
Hola Juan,

te puedo pedir un favor? puedes delimitar esta conversacion y editar tu mensaje para solo hablar unicamente sobre Rebecca? Muchas de tus preguntas ya han sido respondidas en este foro, solo tienes que buscar la respuesta. Ademas el tema es Rebecca, no con cuales chicas mexicanas se ha acostado Pierre.

Gracias!

Juan,

can I kindly make you a request? could you please edit your reply and only ask questions related to Rebecca? there are tons of topics about the things you are askings, you only need to search for the answer. Besides the subject of this thread is Rebecca and not with which Mexican girls have Pierre been with.

Thanks!
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

Rebecca
Guru

Post by Rebecca »

How many languages do you speak toi? very impressive!
toi wrote: Does people recognize you in the street? Do you have Slovak fans? How is life after more than 9 years of the first casting? Are you still having problems in your professional life? Did your husband know about your past when he met you or did you tell him about it?
:D No I don´t think that people are recognizing me on the street – until now I met just one forign person, who knew about me. But a lot of friends know Pierre´s work and they recognized me on the casting....and this was not good news for me :oops:
I don´t know what you mean by „slovak fans“....I don´t speak about my past with other people and nobody asks me :) I would be happy to have some fans, if I was a singer or a writer, but not in this position ;)
No, when my husband met me, he didn´t know anything.
Juan T. wrote: Rebecca, please describe in five words pierre woodman as a person and described in five words your casting with Pierre Woodman.
Sorry Juan, but all I wanted to say about Pierre I wrote already above. I didn´t talk to him more than 8-9 years, but I think he is still the same person, as he was before and all you want to know you can find out from his answers to the members of this forum. I really don´t feel competent at all to speak more about him. But for sure, it is impossible to describe him in 5 words :lol: