ANGEL RIVAS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANGEL RIVAS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In fews days with Dido Angel and Ian Scott...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

lfb_1980
Padawan

Post by lfb_1980 »

Wow great casting Pierre ! This is my favorite kind of casting, she's beautiful, hot ... she remind me a little Rebecca... what can i say more.. Thank You Pierre.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks to her having agreed to let me show you this...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

rogerb
Padawan

Post by rogerb »

hi pierre!

wow, this girl is a dream! super hot! what a beautiful face and what a great cock sucker :D thanks for bringing her up!

i just saw her on another site having steamy hot sex with an 70-year-old dude and i still cannot believe she did that :shock:! she sucked his cock like a pro! if she is not a material girl why is she doing videos with so much older guys? with her beauty she could shoot videos with guys like you or at her age? is it part of the contract or curiosity? i'm happy she did that but always ask myself what is the motivation or reason when she doesn't have to do it... :?:

hope to see more of her soon ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know her very well, she's a good girl and very much in love of her husband ( she's married since June this year ! ) and I can't believe one second she did a blow-job to someone 70 y.o for the fun !!!

PW

rogerb
Padawan

Post by rogerb »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I know her very well, she's a good girl and very much in love of her husband ( she's married since June this year ! ) and I can't believe one second she did a blow-job to someone 70 y.o for the fun !!!

PW
wow, already married? at her age? she's not even 20 :shock:!

well the movie came out one week ago on a quite popular website and she did a great job, it almost seemed she liked it, even though I cannot believe that. i'm still very much astonished. i thought she must be a very material girl. but if it's not for the money and not for fun for what then...?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I told you, I met her the day of her 18 th birthday, we are close friend, she adorable and work her best now ( not always like that in the past ! ) and will become a big star if she fly to USA !!!

PW

wilisas
Newb

Post by wilisas »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I told you, I met her the day of her 18 th birthday, we are close friend, she adorable and work her best now ( not always like that in the past ! ) and will become a big star if she fly to USA !!!

PW
Pierre,
if the girl did all the stuff (pussy,anal,dp,dap), is there any chance for here to make more success. I mean she did all what people want to see of her. So, they will look for new girl instead of watching her back doing the same stuff.
I really valued you opinion on this issue.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Curiously I found out it's not the truth !!! I was thinking like that before to do this site and now I changed of opinion because I have the proof of the opposite here : https://www.woodmancastingx.com/wcxtop/?DELAY=365
Look her fantastic progression, in only one month, she did the best sale in the shortest time and that after one year and half doing everything for my competitors !!!
So it means clearly, when a girl is beautiful as Angel Rivas, she can have work for the 20 next years...

PW

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Salut Pierre
Première chose que je voulais écrire sur elle concerne effectivement son extrême beauté et l'effet qu'elle te fait au début tant on a l'impression que tu as du mal à lui parler ! Un visage qui frise la perfection ...
La scène hilarante fut quand elle soutira sa jupe pour dévoiler son intimité à l'air libre ! Pas de culotte disais-tu ... très très surpris et émoustillé ...

Voila une jeune femme qui a donc de sacrés arguments pour déstabiliser le monde !

@ + Patrick ;)