DIDO ANGEL and KARI MILLA - WUNF 17

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: DIDO ANGEL and KARI MILLA - WUNF 17

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Wunf is going slowly to be honest ! I don't know why but it's not so good result has expected ! Probabily the "nice" pirates do a good job again... maybe this site will have the same futur than PAL, I don't know yet but until now it has cost more than brought !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

petrucci
Padawan

Post by petrucci »

It's certainly not the pirates but the competition. You are competing against networks, that offer dozens of sites with several daily updates for way less than the price that you want for a membership to one site with one weekly update. Plus, your sites aren't too well known on the net. Don't always put the blame on the pirates - they are only downloading when it's for free and won't ever join a site like yours.

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

petrucci wrote:It's certainly not the pirates but the competition. You are competing against networks, that offer dozens of sites with several daily updates for way less than the price that you want for a membership to one site with one weekly update. Plus, your sites aren't too well known on the net. Don't always put the blame on the pirates - they are only downloading when it's for free and won't ever join a site like yours.

It is true, the competition offers products of less quality but cheaper (offers such as 30€ for 20 sites, etc) and many people are driven by the quantity and not quality. Pierre must invest in some online marketing (in the past I wrote about this making some recommendations), because until now his site is mostly promoted by word of mouth.
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

redmamoth

Post by redmamoth »

Shame on you Pierre... not fair. I have 2 credits remaining which I was saving for Dido's next video but...... 3 credits! So now if I want the video I have to buy more credits and end up with an uneven number? What can I get with 1 credit?

When I go to the cinema I do not have to pay more if the film has more actors! Very dissatisfied customer here!, won't be buying any more credits!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yesterday I was in cinema for watching SAW 3D and they ask me to paid an extra for the glasses. I did it and didn't said " ooh it's not fair ! "
I decide of the video price myself, in function of diverses criteria, sometime it's the opposite I ask only one coins because I considere the value is inferior and then nobody ask me why it's cheaper !!! So usually Wunf is at 2 coins it's true but until now the site Wake Up n Fuck has cost more than brought and maybe in january I'll closed it if it continues like that ...better you take a subscription, it will have help both of us !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

I would spend 4 or 5 coins for seeing the version with the "extended ending"....
thank god i have a subscription :-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

Phelan wrote:I would spend 4 or 5 coins for seeing the version with the "extended ending"....
thank god i have a subscription :-)
So true -- 2 credits for the standard video, 3 credits for videos with 2 girls and 5 credits for videos with a "special" ending. A fair price! :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it could but I don't want push that way !!! When someting deserve a higher price than 3 coins, I keep it for members only !!! ( sex video only not BTS or pictures, it's different ! )

PW

wakeupnduck
Padawan

Post by wakeupnduck »

nice double cumshot