LARA MALVO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LARA MALVO

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ah yes OK now we are on same line !!!

I only erased the personal date in part one and too long discussion about England but where it's easy to see there wasn't animosity or troubles.
Part 2 you will be a shock I think for many people, a it has been for me ...

So funny to see on the Circus forum, the 17 last post are from the 2 sames persons, Ricardo and B..S.. ( like "Bullshit" and I wonder if he will do like Mr Ananas and change is avatar for Mister Bullshit :lol: :lol: :lol: ) who still try desesperatly to put on my back the mess of this casting !!!
"And why did he paid her more if she did a bad job ???"
Answer is simple and is probably one of the reasons why situation became bad after the job more than during ( I also tell it on camera but I think the ears of Mister Bullshit are same damaged as his brain ) :
Originaly, Lara came to Budapest for 3 days and shoot CX, Wunf, XXXX.
As the casting was like a cold shower for me, I didn't feel good with idea to do more than the CX.
So I decided send her back home earlier but wanted paid her half of a second job in extra to be nice to her and apologyse for the inconvenience !!!
She didn't go back home, she jumped in a night train next day and came back to work in Prague and start make a scandal against me with the help of my "lovely well intentioned friends" there !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

renhard111
Padawan

Post by renhard111 »

so thats what i mean you must put : the part 2 to show all the true about this game

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will of course ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jackthelad
Padawan

Post by Jackthelad »

Pierre,

I have watched the first 90 minutes and so far I really like her and think it's a great casting, perhaps one of your best. I guess I haven't seen part two yet... ;)

#metoo board
Newb

Post by #metoo board »

I tried join your site because I'm part of #metoo association but I failed while my CB was not accepted.
Could you take me as member of your forum and give me access to the scene of Lara Malvo ?
We have been warned that it shows the rape of a woman forced to submit sexual acts against her will to your personal demands of man in mental imbalance.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

oh oh interesting !!!
No idea if you are real or fake but I have accepted your post on the forum already as you can see, and about get an access to the scene you'll need first to proove me who you are with an email here :
woodman.prod@yahoo.com

PW

Jackthelad
Padawan

Post by Jackthelad »

I tried join your site because I'm part of #metoo association but I failed while my CB was not accepted.
Could you take me as member of your forum and give me access to the scene of Lara Malvo ?
We have been warned that it shows the rape of a woman forced to submit sexual acts against her will to your personal demands of man in mental imbalance.
I think this is a joke

kartus2
Guru

Post by kartus2 »

Part 2 is needed Pierre to clarify this whole thing, too much shit going around now; the circus have already started again to talk shit about you on their forum as an abuser and also insulting your daughter

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right !!!
I haven't seen what they said again about my daughter. Seems they erased it already.
If someone as a screen capture please send me by email.

I see now they start play the game with the help of Mister Bullshit to pretend I am abusing girls in my videos ... maybe I should start make a trailer about all girls bleeding like hell on LP set ( I have already some nice BTS never been online on their site ) ...
These people never want this mess to end up, they just know to push and push over.
Mr Bullshit I am gonna sue you personaly in Italie for your insinuation about me.
I was expecting after you see the Lara Malvo video you could understand a bit more how I take care about been strickly inside the law. You pretend the opposite, fine you will need to assume the consequences ...

PW

tyronem
Newb

Post by tyronem »

She is a b.... all I want say !