YVETTA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

YVETTA

Post by admin »

mauro
Newb

Re: YVETTA

Post by mauro »

This girl is amazing! what happened with her Pierre?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Some troubles, I didn't have sex with her and went home but she had a black boy-friend ( the only one I saw in Hungary between 1989 and 1996 ) who came back with her few hours later and was very ungry after me. He was speaking french, he asked me the tape and finally when find out she wasn't nude ask me some money, I refused and they go back home very nervous...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mauro
Newb

Post by mauro »

:lol: That's strange! what a crazy boyfriend , good thing you kept the tape.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes because there was no nudity, another girls few years later came exactly in same condition but take of her clothes and she has also a black boy friend, but this one was very nice and he almost cry when asking me if I can give back the tape because he feel bad she did it. I give it back, because he was very correct on the way he came speaking with me. I got also a problem with a cop's girlfriend in June 98, but I'll explain it after I'll have put her casting online !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!