MICHELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MICHELLE

Post by admin »

camaroborillo
Guru

Re: MICHELLE

Post by camaroborillo »

What happened with this girl(it seems i love the michelle)?
Did you casted her a little more than the interview?
She looks very nice and quite open minded.
Is it michelle greco? :roll: :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's her and she my 2000 th girl with who I had sex ( the 1000 th was in May 1995 in France and it's a mad story !!! ). It's funny because she was a bit complicated but finally very very good.
She did her first work with other director not with me because she had exams in school and she can't come to Ibiza for my "Happy birthday" production. I took her for "House of love" three months later...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

camaroborillo
Guru

Post by camaroborillo »

so i guess you cannot have miss to record this milestone!
I want to see your head between her legs while her belly is moving faster and faster because she will have a big orgasm! :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Is there someone who can explain him the problem, because I'm tired..

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

camaroborillo
Guru

Post by camaroborillo »

Oui bon je n ai peut etre pas tout compris mais je ne comprends pas un mot de hongrois non plus alors...
Je sais que tu sembles d astreindre a un travail de forcat en repondant a tous les messages qui sont ecrits mais ne te sent pas obliger de le faire car quand tu arreteras car tu auras plus de 10 000 inscrits tout le monde va te tomber dessus! ;) ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui c'est clair mais pour le moment je tiens le coup et j'essaye de satisfaire la demande... Pour ce qui est de comprendre, rien à voir avec le Hongrois, simplement j'ai déjà expliqué 50 fois que je ne peux pas montrer les parties hardcores en camera cachées si les filles ne m'ont pas données leur accord pour ça. Autrement dit 98% des cas !!!

PW

camaroborillo
Guru

Post by camaroborillo »

ok,
en fait la fin du film est assez ambigue puisqu on a l impession que tu lui dis merci,au revoir et que michelle se rhabille,rentre chez elle de suite.
C est pour cela que ca ne semblait pas etre une evidence. :geek: :geek:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tu as raison mais c'est arrivé et arrivera encore un nombre incalculable de fois où des filles se rhabilles mette la main sur la porte et finissent quand même à l'horizontale peu aprés. C'est l'intéret du jeu, mais souvent aussi c'est trés frustrant d'avoir parlé des heures et que la fille parte quand même.

PW

camaroborillo
Guru

Post by camaroborillo »

Et oui c est la vie :oops: :oops:
Mais ca lui arrive aussi de revenir quelques jours,mois apres ;) ;)
Ca repart et ca reviens :lol: :lol: