ANNA DE VILLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
joshe
Guru

Re: ANNA DE VILLE

Post by joshe »

Mister Pierre.
Good scene from your friend and Anna, she is a sexual hurricane.
However, the first part after the interview is missing, which should be the sex with you and Anna and what is the most I wanted to see because I think it must be the best of this scene.
Is there a problem that you had to cut the sex part with you or can we see the full scene today?
Thank you.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well it's said inside the video but maybe you did not pay attention, Anna wasn't happy with the idea to be on video with a old man like me. So I have kept only the part with Ricky Mancini and I even decided sale it at 2 credits instead of 3 or more as I usually sale the hardcore CX.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

joshe
Guru

Post by joshe »

Thanks for the clarification.

I speak Spanish and my English is not so good, especially when listening to a conversation.

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Anna est une fille étonnante, elle m'a littéralement scotché, je me suis forcé à regarder car ce style de filles tatouées, maigres et avec des boucles d'oreille pareille ce n'est franchement pas ma tasse de thé. L'interview est très interessante, c'est une fille cool. La suite avec Ricky dévoile l'ouragan qu'elle est. Elle est une pipeuse hors pair, un aspirateur à couilles comme on voit rarement. Le contraste entre son attitude très cool dans le sexe et le fait qu'elle aille à 200 à l'heure pendant la baise est incroyable, toujours le sourire en +.
Pas vu encore son wunf, en attendant je vais me mettre le tube ''Comme un ouragan" :lol: :lol:

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Well it's said inside the video but maybe you did not pay attention, Anna wasn't happy with the idea to be on video with a old man like me. So I have kept only the part with Ricky Mancini and I even decided sale it at 2 credits instead of 3 or more as I usually sale the hardcore CX.

PW
It's very sad that we can't see you together in her casting.
However as you have mentioned earlier, once the casting is released you will tell about the part were Anna did something unexpected level in her casting could you please tell about her nasty performance?

Wendy7
Guru

Post by Wendy7 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Well it's said inside the video but maybe you did not pay attention, Anna wasn't happy with the idea to be on video with a old man like me. So I have kept only the part with Ricky Mancini and I even decided sale it at 2 credits instead of 3 or more as I usually sale the hardcore CX.

PW
If Anna wasn't happy with the idea to be with old guy, You would have also not released Wunf part with Anna, were she performs with Pierre. Also recently she performed with lots of old guys so now to release that part with you should not be a problem I guess.
However fans are going to miss the epic chemistry between Pierre and Anna.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't understand why some guys always loves nit-picking !!!
I have no interest not show what has cost me time, energy and money, so when I say I can't show, or I don't want show, or it'simpossible do this or that, PLEASE STOP BREAK MY BALLS TO FIND A BETTER EXPLANATION NOT ONLY ONCE BUT TWENTY TIMES IN SAME THREAD !!!
Wunf was another day and things was different but anyway I haven't get more than a blow-job on camera.
Chapter is close about Los Angeles time. Maybe Anna has a new working way now, maybe Anna will visit me again in Budapest ( We had a diner in 2018 and we were supposed work together but finally not ) and who knows maybe something will happen maybe never !!!
Time will give us answers as always ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

g Pierre please consider her for future videos she's is truly amazing performer

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Really ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You think I don't know what she can do after I was the first to stick 2 dicks in her ass ???

PW

Wendy7
Guru

Post by Wendy7 »

She did dap for you but she did lots of pissing for others which is more hot and unexpected thing.