BLONDIE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
larrix
Guru

Re: BLONDIE NEW EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

Post by larrix »

Quel "biblio"thèque tu dois avoir chez toi. Il faudrait que tu ouvre une médiathèque nationale! En tout cas, tes fans ne peuvent que devenir plus nombreux :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est tout le mal que je me souhaite.... :oops:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

cyfar
Padawan

Post by cyfar »

Aaaaaaaah Blondie, une des plus belles actrices de l'histoire, sa scène dans Kruger Park est surement celle sur laquelle j'ai usé le plus de sopalin... Il faut dire que c'est l'un des tout premiers films que j'ai acheté...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Effectivement elle a marqué les esprits cette poupée !!!
J'ai encore des BTS exclusifs avec elle qui seront en ligne petit à petit pour les membres du site.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

knw
Newb

Re: BLONDIE

Post by knw »

Hello Mr PW.
Im from ASIA.
I really like your work.
Blondie....ohh my god she is one of the pretty girl on Earth ever i have seen in my life.im only 18 now :mrgreen: But man you really have gr8 fun with all of these girl..
Hey Man how can u make your penish such tight so that you fucked around 3000 girls.
Hey hey Mr PW what about your Wife ? (Please Dont Mind)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She's still near of me after 7 years, so I suppose she knows what she do !!!!

PW

kkenppe
Guru

Post by kkenppe »

Blondie is maybe the sweetest girl you had sex with, but in your casting we can see how much she enjoys to be fucked. Beautiful face and body and even virgin when you met her. What a lucky man Pierre¡¡¡ :mrgreen:
Hey, tell me how did you know her and convince to go to your casting?, by that time she was eighteen?, I suppose she was a model??
It's difficult to understand what you talked in this casting, because you speak french and another language in that casting :roll: . I would like to know what you talked.
Tell us something more about this gorgeus girl ;) ;)

Regards,
kkenppe

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry I can't explain it here in two words it's too complicate. Next year the site will be translated in English be patient ...

PW

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Thanks for the new BTS with Blondie, Pierre!! It was fantastic!! She will always be one of my all time favourites....

Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And I have much more in stock that nobody never seen !!! Coming step by step in exclusivity here ....just for the members !

PW