ANET MENDELSON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ANET MENDELSON

Post by admin »

camper
Guru

ANET MENDELSON

Post by camper »

I like her! Nice brown pussy lips, nice ass !

dejan T
Guru

Re: ANET MENDELSON

Post by dejan T »

Yes Pierr you see good quality what is Serbian girl ultra sweet nice girl,it is it

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

Salut Pierre, casting sympa, même si la meuf met du temps à comprendre. Tu ne tournes pas souvent en serbie ou en Croatie, etc. Pourquoi? Ce sont encore "des terres à découvrir" ou bien il y a trop d'obsacles là-bas?

serbianboy
Newb

Post by serbianboy »

She is sweet.. Pierre have a lot of castings and taste is different from person to person.. for someone some girls on this castings are nice, for someone no.. for me she is very natural and i like that on girl. Will you have more about her ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She 's the friend of one good Serbian boy, Roberto, which is a friend of mine. Sweet girl very cool and particular style. She is also very sympathetic and hot for sex.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did an interview with her yesterday, she's totaly changed an is became famous in Serbia with a TV program and a stage name. Maybe I'll make her "destroyed" by my boys today, just for fun because she ask me if I can do it ! Very hot girl...
Anet.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

stefanbvcpb
Newb

Post by stefanbvcpb »

The girl was great! When to expect a movie with her? It's really good ... juuuu

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Very soon !

PW

stefanbvcpb
Newb

Post by stefanbvcpb »

Can I have some pictures from the film until you come out in public or even better part of the movie? Thank you mister ;)