SABRINE MAUI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
globox4ever
Guru

Re: SABRINE MAUI

Post by globox4ever »

Files moi son tel stp, je voudrais l'appeler pour lui péter le cul, c'est urgent !
Une femme au trou du cul explosé (ou en chou fleur) est une femme épanouie !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

loukios
Guru

Post by loukios »

Je m'inscris sur la liste!! :lol: :lol:
La femme est sage à l'impromptu et folle à la réflexion

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle a changé, le mariage l'a transformé en jolie petite boule. C'est dommage...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

jaycee2002
Padawan

Post by jaycee2002 »

Pierre you enjoyed a whole week of having sex with Sabrine and Yasmine in your bed? ;-) Very lucky man, must have been great. Sabrine looks very delicate and fragile, is she like this in bed or can she take sex strong and hard like in some of your usual hard/rough clips. She is divorced now Sabrine, don't know what she is up to but she is retired after a pretty good career. I think she may have finished her nursing degree but not sure if she is working in nursing. She is one of my favourites.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was exceptionnal !!! I will never forget her !!! Yes she can handle very rude sex, slap, piss, she's "no limit" style but at same time very classy and cool !!!
I had some crazy orgasm with her because she suck like a queen and once she make me laugh so much because after i came in her mouth, she looks at me straigh in the eyes and asked : are you happy ? I said : yes it was great ! and then she jump on the bed like a crazy cat and scream : " he is happy, happy camper, happy camper !!! "
I will die with this image in my head ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
And few month later we met with her BF and she look at me and ask are you happy, happy camper ? So we started to smile like mad ones and the guy didn't understand anything !!! it was a very strange situation but great one !!!

PW

Cubic
Guru

Post by Cubic »

But 2 mounts later you seem to have felt an even more excellent Blowjob !!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You mean with Angel and Sophie Paris ???

PW

Cubic
Guru

Post by Cubic »

Exactly

Cubic
Guru

Post by Cubic »

This casting Exactly 20 years ago !
Scene in Exxxotica with Pascal St James was unusual, great blowjob she performed