MARILYN CRYSTAL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
ls41
Newb

Re: MARYLIN CRYSTAL

Post by ls41 »

Salut tout le monde !
Je viens de me réabonner à ton site pour la seconde fois hier car je suis un fan inconditionnel de cette fille et là je suis vraiment satisfait car jamais je n'ai vu une scène comme ça de ma vie !
Tu relègues la concurrence dans les catacombes du X ! Bravo Pierre, tes gars et surtout Marylin qui a pris très cher ce jour là dans son cul. C'est une performance qui souffle très fortement dans la tête de celui qui regarde !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you guys !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

I would be an idiot if i would not like that scene.. Marilyn, well done! ;)

Rogue Trader
Guru

Post by Rogue Trader »

Wow what a scene, one of the best on the website imo, jesus she took it hard, please get her back for more, maybe a Slap Me Master, she took some punishment and spanking. I can't wait for her casting to be released.

Demon
Padawan

Post by Demon »

Super action Pierre !

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Personally, I do not enjoy slapping, spitting or GS at all
So best you don't watch what will be next with Marilyn here ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Marylin is one of my weaknesses, I drool when I see her.
Incredible scene, but I was expecting something more for what you said.
I hope that in their casting, if they spit in the face, many slaps and a dirtier Russian conversation than in the last video.
Looking forward to seeing Marylin's casting. Thank you.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was expecting something more
:lol: :lol: :lol: seriously ??? Hard to do more I think without she finished in hospital and it's not what I want when I fuck !!!

The casting was different, it was her first time on camera and she got a full service even her first DAP and more but I keep it for the end, as a cherry on top.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

stitchkg
Padawan

Post by stitchkg »

Pleeeeeeeease,give this casting to people! :D

alexalover
Guru

Post by alexalover »

Not a fan of her..seems to have visited the lipo sunction salon a few times I'd say!

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

"I expected something more" :roll:
Just like in her interview, she said that she likes to be slapped, they spat on her face and urinated on her, with all that, a slightly stronger scene awaited me, because you always give them what they want. :o
Knowing that you did not give her a single slap and taking the examples of Diane Chrystall or Nena Sytnyy, I waited for the same thing that you have done with the others, neither more nor less, to say some of the girls who have been slapped. and that they like and do not end up in a hospital;
No one heard him when he said he liked the GS and you didn't end the scene on a GS either.
I hope to find that in the casting or in the wunf because I am sure you will save the best for last. :lol: :lol: :lol: