ANETTA KEYS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
globox4ever
Guru

Re: ANETTA KEYS

Post by globox4ever »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:T'inquiète pas Globox, dés que je trouverai le temps d'uploader certain set que j'ai fait avec elle, tu auras du gros plan...

PW
YEAAAAAAAAAH ! THANXXXX ! 8-)
Une femme au trou du cul explosé (ou en chou fleur) est une femme épanouie !

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Looking at these pix, I always wonder if Anetta's anus is natural gaping or that she had some anal sex earlier (in private), but since it is said she hates anal sex, maybe the first argument is right?

Satellit
Guru

Post by Satellit »

Please show us more of this pics or give us infos where we can see it

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

I've watched Anetta's initiation many many many many times! It sure looks like she loves anal sex to me....

BTW, PW has stated many times that he is still very good friends with Anetta and this story of her not liking anal just isn't true..
Pierre Woodman wrote:If Anetta does not like anal sex with me, why is she still a friend today and why six years after this casting she did five anal work again EXCLUSIVELY for me !!!
You know what you read is not what you see.
The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's clear, and BTW Youdaman, our dear Anetta is living in Canada now. Not so far from you buddy, meaby one day she will come taking gaz in your place !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes it's clear, and BTW Youdaman, our dear Anetta is living in Canada now. Not so far from you buddy, meaby one day she will come taking gaz in your place !

PW
Oh, what is she doing there? The last thing I heard she was living in Germany and going to school. She had a car accident but recovered well. She also has an own site http://www.anettakeyslive.com/ but there is a little activity there. Is she retired now from the adult business now?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm not so sure it's really her who's taking care of this website...I don't think she do anymore anything in adult business...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes it's clear, and BTW Youdaman, our dear Anetta is living in Canada now. Not so far from you buddy, meaby one day she will come taking gaz in your place !

PW
Well, I'll tell you one thing, PW, Canada definitely got a lot hotter! Maybe we won't even get snow this year! And if she does happen to stop by the store to do a little shopping, anything she wants is free of charge....and that includes me! You'll put in good word for me, right? :lol: :lol:

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ahahaha don't worry it's already done !!!

PW

AnettaFanMexico
Padawan

Post by AnettaFanMexico »

Otra foto mientras el sr woodman pueda subir material de anetta
Image 13.png