PAOLA ALBINI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
fastbuyer
Guru

Re: PAOLA

Post by fastbuyer »

I remember this girl, very pretty with a nice smile. I watched Madness the other night again to watch her :D

paolafan
Guru

Post by paolafan »

to me, paola scene in madness its the best scene from all woodman movies !

my best girls are :

1. Paola Albini
2. Soraya Curiel
3. Kristina Schwartz
4. Melory

siiigh
Newb

Post by siiigh »

oauis c'est vrai qu'elle est sublime !!! j'espere que le bts est un bts +4 ou +5 lol !!! trop envie de voir la scene !!

paolafan
Guru

Post by paolafan »

oauis, de sorte qu'a la fin on puisse voir un visage maculé de f..... avec un big cheese pour le finale et entendre pierre woodman dire comme sur la bts de Alla :" elle est bien comme ça!"...MDR !!!!!!!!!!!!

mais ca fait parfois plaisir de rire aussi quand il gueule sur le gars qui passe devant les lumières au moment crucial :" c'est pas possible d'etre un connard comme ca!" mdr !!! ou alors des remarques :" ca fait 20 fois que je vous dis de pas lacher vos bites!"

magicdonwand
Padawan

Post by magicdonwand »

Just ran across the Madness Blockbuster and the actress Paola! Holy shit she's hot! Naturally I went to the casting...love the way you captured her innocence with your questioning and the story about how you met her in the thread.

In the thread you mentioned a BTS. I know you're slammed busy and I truly appreciate all of your work, by far the best site on the net! If you ever get a breather, I would love to see the BTS of Paola, she is incredibly hot!

cornball
Padawan

Post by cornball »

Hi,

What's the news on the BTS? I see several of us are dying to see it.

Gerd
Newb

Post by Gerd »

Hi Pierre, as some years have past I wanted to ask if you still plan to put the BTS from Paola online? Thanks.

mohan2
Padawan

Post by mohan2 »

Hey master any chance of seeing the rest of this video?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I must found it first !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mohan2
Padawan

Post by mohan2 »

Hi master any chance of finding the video, i know you are very busy, thanks