BAMBI SILK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Bjorn_Borg
Guru

Re: BAMBI SILK

Post by Bjorn_Borg »

Hello Pierre, when will you set up the presale ? :shock: ;)

Mattupscore90
Padawan

Post by Mattupscore90 »

Yep, what an incredible girl.... :) body, face.. this looks all very promising.... There are very beautiful girl on this site but Bambi Is just another level.... And i only saw the first 11 minutes of her casting when Pierre put online for free in december 8-) 8-)

Bjorn_Borg
Guru

Post by Bjorn_Borg »

Mattupscore90:
If you've only seen eleven minutes = You are not a member !!
You want to see everything for free ?
Or are you just unlucky when you try to think ?

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

This girl's body is scary sexy :shock:

zbuki1
Padawan

Post by zbuki1 »

Bjorn_Borg wrote:Mattupscore90:
All Mattupscore90 did is a) note that he saw the free part, that she's beautiful, and, earlier, b) ask how he can participate in the pre-sale. He's not asking for anything free or making any demands. Whenever the pre-sale does start the support and money from non-members will help toward reaching the goal. I know you members do more in the big picture, but let's not be harsh to all non-members that participate on the board. Otherwise you won't have their support in the pre-sale and at the end of the day it will cost you more money to see the lovely Bambi get the Spider-treatment!

feetlover
Newb

Post by feetlover »

great woman

Mattupscore90
Padawan

Post by Mattupscore90 »

zbuki1 wrote:
Bjorn_Borg wrote:Mattupscore90:
All Mattupscore90 did is a) note that he saw the free part, that she's beautiful, and, earlier, b) ask how he can participate in the pre-sale. He's not asking for anything free or making any demands. Whenever the pre-sale does start the support and money from non-members will help toward reaching the goal. I know you members do more in the big picture, but let's not be harsh to all non-members that participate on the board. Otherwise you won't have their support in the pre-sale and at the end of the day it will cost you more money to see the lovely Bambi get the Spider-treatment!
Thanks a lot man, you spoke perfectly for me :D surely i did not say anythig about to see a video for free... I always supported all artists i follow for what they give to us 8-) and Pierre is not an exception ;)
I only said i saw this beauty just for 11 minutes some months ago and this was just enough for me to get a super hype :D that's all ;) peace Bro ;)

zbuki1
Padawan

Post by zbuki1 »

No problem. Unfortunately there are some non-members that ruin it for the rest of us!

Curious
Padawan

Post by Curious »

Any update on when the presale will begin?

Mattupscore90
Padawan

Post by Mattupscore90 »

Hey Pierre!
In addition to the release date/starting of pre sale, could you say how much it will cost for no members? Thanks... :D