NELLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
petrucci
Padawan

Re: NELLA

Post by petrucci »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Soon but it must be after the launch of Pierre Woodman . Com

PW
Speaking of which - is there a set date for the go-live of pw.com?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Still not...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Sorry to bother you with this question pierre since i know you're very busy, i just wanted to know when nella's casting will be online, i really like her and can't wait to see her finally. Hopefully it will be as soon as possible and if it's not would really appreciate some screens at least :D Thanks for your time and long live the woodman

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

To much heavy charges on my shoulder at the moment but it will come one day for sure !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Pierre, your latest work is amazing like the thousands before :D but i would really love to see the nella casting or castings if there are more! Hopefully it will be very soon, maybe when i'll be back here it will be already online :o (just a little joke), but honestly i hope this dreamgirl will be up soon! All the best and good luck for your work

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes me too I wanted put Nella casting earlier but... finaly I decided to wait the coming out of Woodman Films . Com

PW

pervmann2000
Guru

Post by pervmann2000 »

Yo bro..surely you must seen her boy-girl hardcore pics and video with your competitor...she allmost chocked at the dude's huge dick...and takes it on the kisser...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know that and everybody know that but you don't know the story between Nella and me ! I could have done everything with her if I had wished it after her casting, but she became a friend and I wasn't ready to use my money in order to bring her on that road.
Maybe it's a mistake for you and some others but I can watch myself in the miror the morning without shame and also because of the respect I always had for her she gave me the exclusives anal scenes that nobody else never get, so it's somewhere better !!!
When someone is my friend, he or she, can trust in me forever and it's the case with Nella who's somebody in the heart of Sophie and me !!!

PW

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

whats up pierre how are you doing!!

I was reading this forum and you say that you are friends with Nella, right!
I have a question about her i was reading on the internet and it says that Mili Jay and Nella own their own modeling agency CZECH FLESH is that true? Is the site open as of now. Also i didn't know that Nella and Mili were really good friends.

Gapeman
Guru

Post by Gapeman »

Nella and Mily are lesbian girlfriends ;)

Pierre,Nella did 3 Anal scenes for Analtoygirls :P ...so no 100% exclusive :roll: