KIZZY SIXX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KIZZY SIXX

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well all comes as it comes and I can't make plan about which ass I'll meet when Covid-19 crisis will be finish !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Congratulations to Kizzy sixx and Pierre woodman that great performance of these two on the scene, I liked how the video ended asking her if he liked it, the only thing he lacked was squirting and the golden shower. She is undoubtedly the actress with the best (natural) ass in Europe. We wish we had more girls with such a body. Hope to see you again with you at a WUNF or WSG.

It is even in the top 5 of the podium within days of its launch.
Attachments
k2.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I must admit I'm surprise by her success, it's not phenomenal but it's better than many other ...
Her unique very particular ass should be one of the reasons I think ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Top 3 :o :shock:
After this health situation, we hope to see her at WSG O WUNF.
Attachments
1.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but for me most impressive is to see Tiffany Leiddi n°4 of the week after 10 months online !!!

PW

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

:shock: :o :P #1
Attachments
k1.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

LOL you're a real fan of her !!!

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Comme quoi les goûts et les couleurs , c'est évident qu'en étant minoritaire j'ai peu de chance d'avoir une mise à jour d'une fille qui me fait triper ! Bon j'ai eu Kira Queen je vais pas pleurer promis ! Merci Pierre !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: comme tu dis il en faut pour tous les gouts ...

PW

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

What news does Pierre have about Kizzy and if there is the possibility of contacting her for something new?
In my opinion with the body that this girl has, it is so that she was recording in the United States there they value this type of body more