KIZZY SIXX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KIZZY SIXX

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe tomorrow ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

maybe today? :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The day Kizzy Sixx did her first anal and DP on camera, is on the way.
Balou style fans will enjoy this initiation a lot I guess ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

can't wait!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My internet was so slow my godness ...Kizzy will be online in about 4 hours from now.

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

What a fantastic nasty dirty anal session! Alain (and you) did really fuck all her shit out, she is such a nasty girl, great performance of you all !!!

Bravo !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did not remember it was so intensive, but yeah now after I edited this one I found out it was a very nasty and great slut !!!

PW

DirtATMFan
Guru

Post by DirtATMFan »

Fine Words Mr. Balou. As you said, I also expected no less from Alain Deloin and Pierre Woodman. As always a very dirty, natural and the best action. . . Without cuts. Spectacular performance by both KIZZY SIXX and Pierre and Alain. Continue your exceptional work. One thing that surprised me was the size of KIZZY SIXX's ass, one of the most delicious asses I've seen here on the site to date. How can a Czech girl have such a Brazilian ass :?: :?: :?:
There is no passion more selfish than the lust.

Marquis de Sade

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was also an enigme for us. It's a real butt, not silicone or whatever, she is 100 % natural.

PW

DirtATMFan
Guru

Post by DirtATMFan »

It was really a big surprise for me :o when you asked her to go for a ride, because an ass this size, and 100% natural, is very rare in European girls. This is a typical Brazilian butt. Now, the most surprising thing is the fact that it is not silicone and it is all natural. I hope you have more girls with bodies like Kizzy Sixx, Adelle Booty, Nina Bubble in stock Pierre, it would make me very happy. :D :D :D
There is no passion more selfish than the lust.

Marquis de Sade