ISABELLE DELTORE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
povcims
Padawan

Re: ISABELLE DELTORE

Post by povcims »

Too bad she did not end with swallow.
I joined on here because most girls do swallow.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK if you like it I'll try to do it again when it's possible ... ( if girl is up it's impossible )

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

C'est vrai que cette fille a un côté très Jenna Jameson à la belle époque niveau physique ! Par contre niveau perf ce qu'elle donne à la camera est de loin superieur à ce que Jenna donnait , je trouvais les scènes de Jenna plates et sans interêts !

jonathancarter
Guru

Post by jonathancarter »

Pierre are you still in contact with this girl? Recently she filmed a hot scene on onlyfans as a collab. Hoping she is still active!! Special babe!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I like her a lot and we never have had any trouble but after the casting she went to Dan Leal and as in most of the case once a girl knows me and goes to him the next day she stops speak to me or we have a fight. He is responsible for the chaos with lana Rhoades, my one and only dispute with Adriana Chechik ( but thanks god she has a brain and fast understood she was manipulated so all coolwe are still good friends ) and of course he is the man producing Tommie Mc Donald with the money he get from the Circus boss ...
So I don't know what he said to Isabelle but she stopped speak to me !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!