LAURE ZECCHI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LAURE ZECCHI

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No, just vanillia !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

srtv002d
Padawan

Post by srtv002d »

Haha is it from the same pastry shop? :mrgreen:

zero
Padawan

Post by zero »

Amazing I renewed my subscription only to see it
And it really worths it
Great girl and many thanks to mr woodman
I hope to see more of MDATM
I have checked the fourms and it seems that there is more DATM with other girls
Please don't make us wait too long

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I hope you can understand guy it's just "accidents" and I can't tell you who will be the next top nasty one, and anyway to be honest i'm not running after it. If it happens it happens but I prefer if not ...
At same time I respect 100 % all Laure's fantaisies, it's not a problem for me and I'm glad lot of members share the same as her !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Vu que cette fille fait particulièrement exploser les ventes de crédits, et qu'elle à débuté chez J&M, je propose de garder un oeil sur "les nouvelles" qui débutent chez eux pour éventuellement les faire venir ici, c'est une piste intéressante à explorer, s'ils sont chanceux pour débusquer un tel tsunami d'une grande rareté qui est capable de faire multiplier les abonnements par dizaines/centaines, bah autant surveiller J&M de près, l'effet de "manque" se fait déjà ressentir ici avec les "OMG Pierre When you'll put online the next girl like her ????", c'était à prévoir, les filles "non-tsunami" semblent maintenant moins " sensationnels" à coté de Laure Zecchi (effet secondaire de la claque qu'on s'est tous prit en découvrant cette bombe).

Sinon, faut demander aussi à Laure si elle n'a pas des soeurs ou des cousines avec le même appétit sexuel que elle !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

sybarite2016
Guru

Post by sybarite2016 »

I agree! I've been saying for years that J & M get the most beautiful French amateur beurettes and I am sure Pierre must know the owners of J & M so he should ask them to send the most beautiful girls to him or at least get him in contact with them. Then it is up to the girls if they want to do it but this way they could have the opportunity and PW could get even more hot girls! Girls like Evy, Lisa, and Nelly were as hot as Clea Gaultier!

Can't wait till PW brings Laure Zecchi back and see the rest of the casting! She seems the kind of girl who will do anything even extreme stuff like scat or 100 man bukkake!

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Yes sybarite2016, it would be a win/win situation for absolutly everyone to work this way, but you pointed something very important with this:
Pierre must know the owners of J & M so he should ask them to send the most beautiful girls to him or at least get him in contact with them
100% right, this is precisely what Pierre sould do, because we probably "missed" many hot beurettes in the past because Mike Angelo brainwashed some of them, now if Pierre can get some "tsunami" like Laure Zecchi with the direct help from J&M, things should keep going this way, there's a high "demand" now for such girl.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Guy keep cool on the pub for J&M !!!
I'm friend with Michel but I get Laure because Celian from Heavyonhotties send her to me :
https://www.heavyonhotties.com/movies/swiss-cheese

PW

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

chez Cel il y passe souvent de belle poulette de l'Est ou Française , si il peut encore en envoyer d'autre c'est le top !

srtv002d
Padawan

Post by srtv002d »

One idea maybe for next adventure, short interesting interview at pastry shop or hotel terrace,street, park...maybe with ice cream :D and short interview during the break in the room,maybe with vanilla,chocolate cream... Special Edition Vanilla/Chocolate Story...illusion,but it is real :mrgreen: