LAURE ZECCHI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LAURE ZECCHI

Post by admin »

occidental
Guru

Re: LAURE ZECCHI

Post by occidental »

Elle est vraiment super et c'est chez toi qu'elle va faire exploser son potentiel sexuel !!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Cette fille est le plus incroyable "tsunami" sexuel que j'ai vu depuis longtemps !!!
Elle vient de faire passer Anya Krey pour la vierge Marie et Balou va avoir une crise cardiaque si il regarde la WUNF 300 la semaine prochaine ...
J'ai d'ailleurs un nouveau TAG à venir grace à cette demoiselle : MDATM

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Lysander68
Guru

Post by Lysander68 »

My French is not good enough to follow the whole interview, but in another interview that she did mostly in English, she said that she's from Switzerland.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have no idea about the other interview but she is half Morrocan and French.
Nothing to do with Switzerland ...
People from Switzerland have on the french side a very particular accent that laure does not have. Just listen how speaks Celine Verlant for instance and even if not a french native you can feel the difference ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: she is half Morrocan
Now i understand better how she beated Anya Krey on the "sex level", Morrocan girls ares "ultra sex dynamite" from the origin, this will be an EPIC "harissa" wunf 300 !!! :o :lol: :o

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oh yes and a trauma for a lot of people I think ...

PW

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

Lysander68 wrote:My French is not good enough to follow the whole interview, but in another interview that she did mostly in English, she said that she's from Switzerland.
et dans une autre interview elle est Lyonnaise , c'est pour ça qu'elle adore la quenelle avec un appetit furieux !

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Cette fille est le plus incroyable "tsunami" sexuel que j'ai vu depuis longtemps !!!
Elle vient de faire passer Anya Krey pour la vierge Marie et Balou va avoir une crise cardiaque si il regarde la WUNF 300 la semaine prochaine ...
J'ai d'ailleurs un nouveau TAG à venir grace à cette demoiselle : MDATM
PW
MDATM ?? Je suis preparé mon ami.

She is pure dynamit.

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

On va pouvoir relancer "le jeu de l'anus" grâce aux screens de ce Wunf :lol: :lol: :lol: