ANGIE LYNX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
ANGIE LYNX
Padawan

Re: ANGIE LYNX

Post by ANGIE LYNX »

So wet before shooting... Ready to be fuck
Attachments
PSX_20191127_142340.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Amazing picture !!! :o :o :o
Thank you Angie, hope see you soon again.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ANGIE LYNX
Padawan

Post by ANGIE LYNX »

Hello guys. I hope you enjoyed my scenes with pierre!
Attachments
PSX_20200203_095557.jpg

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

ANGIE LYNX wrote:Hello guys. I hope you enjoyed my scenes with pierre!
When are you coming back to him and his boys? :twisted:

ali mo
Newb

Re: ANGIE

Post by ali mo »

Angie Lynx ( left ) and Cayenne Klein ( right )
Angie Lynx ( left ) and Cayenne Klein ( right )
putain Woodman je suis tellement jaloux de toi quand je pense que tu as été le premier à enculer ces 2 bombasses. Je donnerai un an de ma vie pour pourvoir en dire autant sans même penser au 5000 ou 6000 (je sais plus à combien tu en es :mrgreen:) que tu as embroché par la porte arrière.
sale veinard invite nous dans ton fief hongrois et PARTAGE bordel, PARTAGE mon frère ! :D
merci en tout cas de nous trouver encore de jolie filles, il n'y a plus que toi qui sait le faire. tes concurents se tapent des gravas degueu-pourraves !

bon je me casse bosser je démarre à 9h (j'suis magasinier) et j'imagine que toi pendant que j'empilerai des vrais cageots tout à l'heure tu vas te taper une poupée de l'est.
on est dans un monde injuste ! :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Merci pour ce post très sympa qui m'a bien fait marrer !!!
Effectivement je vais bientôt partir en casting session avec une nouvelle hongroise brune au jambes interminable et une bouche immense qui va être pour la première fois devant une camera dans quelques heures.

Au passage félicitation à mon pote Vincent Delinckx qui est l'auteur de cette superbe image que tu as posté ici et aussi le manager de Angie Lynx. C'est grace à lui que vous avez pu voir en exclusivité Angie en anal sur mon site ...
Grand amoureux des chaussures Louboutin, il réalise des videos de qualité qui lui coutent très chères et mérite votre support !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

louis XV
Padawan

Post by louis XV »

putain Woodman je suis tellement jaloux de toi
I'm jealous too ! :lol:
But I prefer Angie than Cayenne. This photo is unfair and does not reveal that in reality Angie has a much better ass than Cayenne. You Pierre having fucked both in the ass can you tell us which one is the best (visual + feeling) ?

Who is the new girl you did today ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Today morning I did a XXXX with Siya Jey and now I just ended a gorgeous new Hungarian with a big mouth but can't tell anything else !!!
Tomorrow i'll have another new hungarian too, this one with big natural breast and never worked before too.

Now about the two nice asses of the picture above ...
You ask me what I hate the most to do: make comparisons between models !!!
So I will not do it ...

I can only say I'm the only one with Perry + Deloin who can speak about the feeling inside Angie and Cayenne's asses. But I will keep it for me ...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

zeppelin bramo
Newb

RE: ANGIE LYNX

Post by zeppelin bramo »

Still hate and lies ! they have no any other interest than you in their forum ?
Attachments
LP lies again.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes of course !!!
Angie herself told on her Twitter she did her first anal with me ...
This video they speak about was made long after the casting she did with me and as far I remember it was a movie production but she can tell us I think better than me !!!
And Ricardo + the Circus can go in hell with their stupid hate ...

Only Deloin, Perry and me have got the chance to fuck both asses of Cayenne Klein and Angie Lynx !!! That's it, I know it makes cry Ricardo and all my haters but ...
And I confirm once more that Angie is from far the best !!!
Capture d’écran 2020-02-05 à 22.46.31.png
Capture d’écran 2020-02-05 à 22.47.06.png
So when I see this nice photo from my friend Vincent :
30701.jpg
I don't scrath my head as you said Ricardo, I just remember how good it was to do what you NEVER HAD and WILL NEVER HAVE the chance to do one day in your shitty life because you can only make selfie and DREAM full of jealousy !!!
Feb.2 - 2020 Cayenne Klein with Ricardo aka TomStern/ Caveman39/ Blue Shadow on LP forum.
Feb.2 - 2020 Cayenne Klein with Ricardo aka TomStern/ Caveman39/ Blue Shadow on LP forum.
You know guys, what Ricardo, a gynecologist and a pizza delivery driver have in common ???
Three of them can put the hands on it, smell the goods but neither of them get the chance to eat it !!!
But ME, I do ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Angie Lynx and Cayenne Klein at casting with PW
Angie Lynx and Cayenne Klein at casting with PW
PW